Not Receiving Steam Achievements

Snaptic

Question

Hi there,

Recently picked up Pillars of Eternity again after not playing for a while, and noticed I haven't received a single Steam achievement regardless of meeting the criteria for multiple of them. Is there a way to fix this? Steam seems to be tracking play time and all that properly, just no achievements.

Thanks,

Snaptic

9 answers to this question

Hey Snaptic,

Check to see if you are playing offline and restart your Steam client. If that doesn't work, could you please upload your save file via dropbox so I can take a look?

Thanks!

Tried restarting the client with no luck. Here's a link to my most recent save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/64mh0rovb070kes/f18e9ee5ba8142e68ecdf70ea25de00c%2014208558%20OndrasGift.savegame?dl=0

Thanks!

Hey Snaptic,

Based on your save, you only have 7 achievements unlocked. Could you please take a screenshot of your achievements? Try verifying your game cache as well and see if that clears up any issue. In your Steam library, right click Pillars of Eternity > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache. 

Hey Snaptic,

Based on your save, you only have 7 achievements unlocked. Could you please take a screenshot of your achievements? Try verifying your game cache as well and see if that clears up any issue. In your Steam library, right click Pillars of Eternity > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache. 

Validated my files and restarted the client, it still says 0 out of 48 Achievements. Here's a screenshot of it (sorry for the link, wasn't sure how to directly attach it):  https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqevyviqtd16ipe/PillarsAchievements.png?dl=0

Hey Snaptic,

After looking at your save, at some point, you used iroll20s which disabled steam achievements. If you want to get achievements, you will have to start a new game.

Thanks a bunch!

Hey, don't remember that, but that would explain it. Thanks for the help!