Calisca/Heodan VO/barkstring mismatch

Achilles

Question

This appears to be new in 3.02. In Cilant Lis, one of the tutorial party member will pass a trigger point and the other will play their VO or display their barkstring.

For instance, when Calisca passes through the traps and hits the invisible trigger on the other side, Heodan will comment about feeling a draft coming through the wall.

Save can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9elghxdu565u7qq/3b63e7c0-289d-40fe-bfaa-b1f054355063%20autosave_1.zip?dl=0

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

14 answers to this question

Nice. I did a couple of searches before posting, but none of them were for "banters" which is probably why I missed your post.

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Hey Aarik,

To clarify, the VO does match the barkstring. The person triggering the bark is opposite of the person saying/displaying it. Apologies if I explained that poorly above.

Hey guys,

I loaded both of your saves and the VO's are matching correctly with the text. Its possible that on save/load it fixes the error. I'll keep an eye out for this in the future.

Thanks guys!

Obviously it doesn't, watch the video I made. I just loaded the game there and it was broken.

Bumping this because I'm not sure a log was created. Adding a screen shot which will hopefully help to clarify the issue.

post-1981-0-17556000-1461115489_thumb.jpg

Hey Aarik,

Good to see you back!

So, both Luzeryn and I posted save files. Even with those it cannot be reproduced?

That's crazy. I've started multiple new games and that happens every single time.

Hey Achilles,

I was able to reproduce this issue. Seems like the audio and text for the companions barks can get a bit mixed up. I've written a bug, we can hope for a fix in a future patch.

I got your backs

-Sking