Text

PinkRose

Question

Can we get the text for similar cards to match?

I don't see a reason that detect magic and detect evil are different except for the type of card they look for and the recharge of course.

One days to return the card to the top, but the other omits it.

It's fine either way but it should be consistent.

I feel there are other cards with similar issues.

6 answers to this question

If we are getting rid of text, can we also get rid of that annoying "this check is increased by the adventure deck number..." text on half the cards too? :) I thought that should have gone the way of a simple icon ages ago. Ultimately only the end total matters, does the user even need to know that they'll be slightly harder in Book 2?

• Like 2

If we are getting rid of text, can we also get rid of that annoying "this check is increased by the adventure deck number..." text on half the cards too? :) I thought that should have gone the way of a simple icon ages ago. Ultimately only the end total matters, does the user even need to know that they'll be slightly harder in Book 2?

This is something we'd like to do - reader fatigue, especially for unfamiliar players is a concern with the amount of text on the cards.  I can't promise the change will be made, but a number of us agree!