Sure-Handed Ila Nocked Her Arrows with Speed vs Magical Implements

Apologies if this has already been asked elsewhere, but does anyone know if Sure-Handed Ila Nocked Her Arrows with Speed effects the attack speed of magical implements (i.e wands, rods, and scepters)?

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Yes, it does. With that, durgan refinement (or the Engwithan Sceptre) and Alacrity you can easily reach 0 recovery with implements. Did that with the Golden Gaze (2 projectiles) and it was great.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Hmm. Thinking I might have Aloth (Blast + Penetrating Blast + Kalakoth's Minor Blights) hang out with Kana the next time The Battle of Yenwood Field rolls around.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I had exactly that. Err.. without Minor Blights. The Golden Gaze with nearly no recovery, Interrupting Blows and Penetrating Blast ist great. It's all Expose Vuln., interrupts and dying. :)

Edited by Boeroer

Sure. :)

With the Golden Gaze it works pretty well. Because of Driving Flight you can hit multiple targets and Exp. Vuln. will proc more often - like with Stormcaller basically (without Twinned Arrows - although Golden Gaze has that built in). Swift Aim helps with speed of course. It also stacks with the Sure-handed Ila chant. But with Vicious Aim the damage is also pretty great. Lots of crits that way. And you always have two different damage types. 

With Vicious Aim and Dangerous Implement you will have a damage bonus of +45% and more ACC. It's not too bad, really. You can counter the speed loss with Outlander's Frenzy - also helps with the damage a bit. It's not as good as a bow ranger with Twinned Arros, but it's viable. And Expose Vuln. is a really great spell - especially if you basically get if for free while you're doing damage. Maybe with high MIG/INT and Aspirant's Mark and so on that ranger would be a decent support/debuff/dps guy. I never used that idea for a playthrough, but I might try some day.

Edited by Boeroer