New to the beta!

Mrmojorisin

Question

Just got into the beta (Thanks soooooooooo much for letting me in!) and so far I love EVERYTHING about this game. I played the first two scenarios so far, and I was able to beat them both on the first try, with no issues or bugs encountered.

Now I have some experience with the physical game, but I'm nowhere near a vet or anything. And I just want to say that it is really great to be able to not worry about the physical mechanics of the game and to be able to just concentrate on strategy and tactics. To me, the game is way more fun in digital form than in the original physical form.

I'll report more as I play more, as well as any issues or bugs I come across. I did have one issue so far, but it was my own error, I believe. I played the tutorial scenario and then Brigandoom, but I hadn't made an account yet, so when I made an account and logged into it, it started me over with zero gold.

I'm assuming what I have is still beta 2. Looking forward to beta 3! I just unlocked Quest mode, so should I wait to play it until beta 3 is rolled out?

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

Quest mode is playable in Beta 2, but has issues with crashes that should be mostly resolved in Beta 3.  So, entirely up to you!  For best experience it's probably better to wait.

Do I even have beta 2? It says version 1.0.0 (Updated on Mar. 16) in the store, and I never got an update since the initial app downloaded last night.

Quest mode is playable in Beta 2, but has issues with crashes that should be mostly resolved in Beta 3.  So, entirely up to you!  For best experience it's probably better to wait.

Do I even have beta 2? It says version 1.0.0 (Updated on Mar. 16) in the store, and I never got an update since the initial app downloaded last night.

You do don't worry.

For best experience it's probably better to wait.

Will we be waiting much longer...?   :shifty:

Soon!  (And not Blizzard Soon)

Yep!  Whatever you downloaded would be Beta 2.

• Like 1