I haven't spent much time examining it. Weird victory pose anyway but ninny parents are ninnies.

World has moved on it seens, some woman got fired by Nintendo. The injustice! :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hey it's better than how it started.

What a bunch of cucks. Serving the interests of those that have zero significance is purchasing power over Blizzard's product.

Did you read the explanation?

They weren't entirely happy with the image and he says " We actually already have an alternate pose that we love and we feel speaks more to the character of Tracer. We weren’t entirely happy with the original pose, it was always one that we wrestled with creatively "

This is a none issue...it amazes why you aren't supporting this decision and being logical :shrugz:

Ehh, that seems like a dodge. Surprised anyone cares either way in any case. I do worry for the guy that complained - his daughter will grow up with the Overwatch models...really.

I don't really see the point of that dodge in a game where Widowmaker's ass is still on display full stop.

No one complained about that yet, no?

Lots of people complained about it back when they announced the game. There were Kotaku articles about it if I recall correctly. Certainly a bigger deal than the single complaint here - and that complaint wasn't even about how you can't have sexualized characters in video games, it was about how not every character needs to be sexualized. Seems like a pretty reasonable gripe to me.

Ohh right. Remember seeing Youtube videos about that now. Still might be a dodge though, Blizzard are bone headed sometimes

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yes, they really need to fix the proportions of Tracer to look more human. She totally does not fit in with these incredibly realistic characters.

torbjorn-screenshot-007_3vjOO.jpg

Roadhog1.jpg

background-summary-poster.jpg

For reals though, screw realism in video games. It has never and will never have a place in made up systems and styles.

Well unless it is a simulation. Not that those are common.

"Did you read the explanation?

They weren't entirely happy with the image and he says  "  We actually already have an alternate pose that we love and we feel speaks more to the character of Tracer. We weren’t entirely happy with the original pose, it was always one that we wrestled with creatively " 

This is a none issue...it amazes why you aren't supporting this decision and being logical  :shrugz:"

He's lying. And, this wouldn't be a big dela if it was male butt.

Spiderman fiasco all over again. R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Did you read the explanation?

They weren't entirely happy with the image and he says  "  We actually already have an alternate pose that we love and we feel speaks more to the character of Tracer. We weren’t entirely happy with the original pose, it was always one that we wrestled with creatively " 

This is a none issue...it amazes why you aren't supporting this decision and being logical  :shrugz:"

He's lying. And, this wouldn't be a big dela if it was male butt.

Spiderman fiasco all over again. R00fles!

Volo how do you know he is lying? 

Its not nice to accuse people of  mendaciousness....thats the type of thing evil, feminst, Nazi, diabolical SJW would do !!!!1

:aiee:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Sometimes, we become what we hate. :)

Yes,that can happen to people 

"  

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

We are all one in Volo.

*checks watch*

Shouldn't Volo be an evil sjw nazi who is EVIL by now, then?

No?

Aaaaany moment now...

Volo is transBruce, or maybe it's the other way around.

Imagine if Volo and I were the same person..... :cat:

John Milton 

Stupidingly sexy

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

WL92ItE.png

Stupidingly sexy

Guys this is exactly the honesty I was hoping for  ...well done as I know talking about  sexual orientation isn't always easy

But if you find Ned Flanders ass sexually  inordinate I will support you, SJ goes both way  ..and you right, mens assets can be objectified too 

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

WL92ItE.png

Stupidingly sexy

Guys this is exactly the honesty I was hoping for  ...well done as I know talking about about sexual orientation isn't always easy

But if you find Ned Flanders ass sexually  inordinate I will support you, SJ goes both way  ..and you right, mens assets can be objectified too 

Now you're just stupid.

• Like 2

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

He is 100% right. Like I said earlier, this is EXACTLY like the Spiderman/woman butt shot. Typical SJW nazi evil.

Can you send me the link to that one? I am not familiar with that story?

John Milton 

WL92ItE.png

Stupidingly sexy

Guys this is exactly the honesty I was hoping for  ...well done as I know talking about about sexual orientation isn't always easy

Now you're just stupid.

Okay I'm  confused?

I thought the whole point of the Flanders cartoon is to demonstrate other  examples outside of women in games where characters features are embellished....what is the point then of the Flanders cartoon?

John Milton