Yet you are saying that we should accept increased rape rates? I've shown a couple of your posts to my feemale friend (although she probably has more balls than most men - motorcycling, kite surfing business woman) and she literally called that you must be some whiny p-sy and should get slapped in the face for the comment about accepting higher rape rates

You have misunderstood my point about increased crime in the EU due to refugees

I am simply stating the facts, some  crime will increase to a certain degree in the EU due to some of the actions of   the refugees. This is already the reality, I'm not sure why you have an issue with the actual crime statistics?

But this doesn't mean the EU will now collapse or that the foundation of the EU will become undermined due to " Islamization" 

I still cant believe you are not really good troll, your posts always trigger me soo much! You really cant believe that **** you are posting xD

What exactly don't  you agree with?

That there is a level of increased crime in the EU since the refugees arrived or that this  doesn't mean the EU will collapse...because both are true?

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

no, I have problem with your stance that we should accept refugees because they will be somehow beneficial for EU and just accept fact that it will increase crime rates

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

no, I have problem with your stance that we should accept refugees because they will be somehow beneficial for EU and just accept fact that it will increase crime rates

Firstly I have never said "the refugees are beneficial to Europe  "....I have said consistently things like  " it was a mistake for Germany and Merkel to invite the refugees " 

But I dont have an issue with Germany or Merkel because they meant well and  what is done can't be changed, so we can't go back in time to  change the initial offer to invite the refugees. So instead of just complaining and having unrealistic suggestions like " the EU  should just dissolve because of this " I believe in practical solutions. 

We cant send the current refugees back so real efforts have to  be made to stop any additional refugees from arriving, like this new Turkish deal, and then the current refugees that are in EU have to absorbed into EU society..and yes I understand this is difficult but you want to avoid the refugees ending up living in ghetto communities, being unemployed and living off social security

I have always also maintained that a small percentage of refugees will commit crime...so obviously the crime rate in an EU country will increase...this is not the same thing as me saying " " you must be happy with increased crime "...I am saying its inevitable but its not all the refugees who are committing crime 

So no I'm  not Trolliing, my argument is logical and based on the reality of the situation :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Firstly I have never said "the refugees are beneficial to Europe  "....I have said consistently things like  " it was a mistake for Germany and Merkel to invite the refugees " 

But I dont have an issue with Germany or Merkel because they meant well and  what is done can't be changed, so we can't go back in time to  change the initial offer to invite the refugees. So instead of just complaining and having unrealistic suggestions like " the EU  should just dissolve because of this " I believe in practical solutions. 

We cant send the current refugees back so real efforts have to  be made to stop any additional refugees from arriving, like this new Turkish deal, and then the current refugees that are in EU have to absorbed into EU society..and yes I understand this is difficult but you want to avoid the refugees ending up living in ghetto communities, being unemployed and living off social security

I have always also maintained that a small percentage of refugees will commit crime...so obviously the crime rate in an EU country will increase...this is not the same thing as me saying " " you must be happy with increased crime "...I am saying its inevitable but its not all the refugees who are committing crime 

So no I'm  not Trolliing, my argument is logical and based on the reality of the situation :)

You are constantly trolling or - excuse me - you are idiot.#

1) it never was intend of any nation to create ghettos - these people created them themselfs

2) Turkish deal - EU will return refugees to Turkey where they get turkey asylum and turkey citinzenship in exchange for no-visa access for these people to EU. Wow, what a great deal we are going to pay for!

3) Stalin meant well as well - but few millions of people died in process - bugger I know

'Mean well' doesn't mean i dont have problem with it even if I agree with 'higher good' that may come from it.

If I rephrase your comment:

But I dont have an issue with Germany USSR or Merkel Stalin because they meant well and  what is done can't be changed, so we can't go back in time to  change the initial offer to invite the refugees invade east block. So instead of just complaining and having unrealistic suggestions like " the EU USSR  should just dissolve because of this " I believe in practical solutions.

Are you really that blind that you dont see it?

** Sorry for derailing this thread - back to gender equality please

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

You are constantly trolling or - excuse me - you are idiot.#

1) it never was intend of any nation to create ghettos - these people created them themselfs

2) Turkish deal - EU will return refugees to Turkey where they get turkey asylum and turkey citinzenship in exchange for no-visa access for these people to EU. Wow, what a great deal we are going to pay for!

3) Stalin meant well as well - but few millions of people died in process - bugger I know

'Mean well' doesn't mean i dont have problem with it even if I agree with 'higher good' that may come from it.

If I rephrase your comment:

But I dont have an issue with Germany USSR or Merkel Stalin because they meant well and  what is done can't be changed, so we can't go back in time to  change the initial offer to invite the refugees invade east block. So instead of just complaining and having unrealistic suggestions like " the EU USSR  should just dissolve because of this " I believe in practical solutions.

Are you really that blind that you dont see it?

** Sorry for derailing this thread - back to gender equality please

Why you calling me an idiot ?

I dont debate with people who are so blatantly rude 

John Milton 

well. i think many of members of these forums were patient enough with you, so you still have many people to enlighten, feel free to put me in ignore list, just don't post questions to me if you are unable to understand answer. BTW - nice way to evade hard questions as always, KUDOS mate KUDOS. Like a pro-troll

Checked it out. Wow, that woman's tit tattoos are weird...

Tittoos?

Tit-tats.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Meanwhile in Murica. Inquisition continue their crusade against sexuality of women.

8hm9fhm782.png

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20743015583?page=11#post-210

We'll replace the pose. We want *everyone* to feel strong and heroic in our community. The last thing we want to do is make someone feel uncomfortable, under-appreciated or misrepresented.

Apologies and we'll continue to try to do better.

Well, that escalated quickly…

While I stand by my previous comment, I realize I should have been more clear. As the game director, I have final creative say over what does or does not go into the game. With this particular decision, it was an easy one to make—not just for me, but for the art team as well. We actually already have an alternate pose that we love and we feel speaks more to the character of Tracer. We weren’t entirely happy with the original pose, it was always one that we wrestled with creatively. That the pose had been called into question from an appropriateness standpoint by players in our community did help influence our decision—getting that kind of feedback is part of the reason we’re holding a closed beta test—but it wasn’t the only factor. We made the decision to go with a different pose in part because we shared some of the same concerns, but also because we wanted to create something better. 

We wouldn’t do anything to sacrifice our creative vision for Overwatch, and we’re not going to remove something solely because someone may take issue with it. Our goal isn’t to water down or homogenize the world, or the diverse cast of heroes we’ve built within it. We have poured so much of our heart and souls into this game that it would be a travesty for us to do so.

We understand that not everyone will agree with our decision, and that’s okay. That’s what these kinds of public tests are for. This wasn’t pandering or caving, though. This was the right call from our perspective, and we think the game will be just as fun the next time you play it. 

If it isn’t, feel free to continue sharing your concerns, thoughts, and feedback about this and other issues you may have with the game, please just keep the discussion respectful. 

Meanwhile in Murica. Inquisition continue their crusade against sexuality of women.

8hm9fhm782.png

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20743015583?page=11#post-210

We'll replace the pose. We want *everyone* to feel strong and heroic in our community. The last thing we want to do is make someone feel uncomfortable, under-appreciated or misrepresented.

Apologies and we'll continue to try to do better.

Well, that escalated quickly…

While I stand by my previous comment, I realize I should have been more clear. As the game director, I have final creative say over what does or does not go into the game. With this particular decision, it was an easy one to make—not just for me, but for the art team as well. We actually already have an alternate pose that we love and we feel speaks more to the character of Tracer. We weren’t entirely happy with the original pose, it was always one that we wrestled with creatively. That the pose had been called into question from an appropriateness standpoint by players in our community did help influence our decision—getting that kind of feedback is part of the reason we’re holding a closed beta test—but it wasn’t the only factor. We made the decision to go with a different pose in part because we shared some of the same concerns, but also because we wanted to create something better. 

We wouldn’t do anything to sacrifice our creative vision for Overwatch, and we’re not going to remove something solely because someone may take issue with it. Our goal isn’t to water down or homogenize the world, or the diverse cast of heroes we’ve built within it. We have poured so much of our heart and souls into this game that it would be a travesty for us to do so.

We understand that not everyone will agree with our decision, and that’s okay. That’s what these kinds of public tests are for. This wasn’t pandering or caving, though. This was the right call from our perspective, and we think the game will be just as fun the next time you play it. 

If it isn’t, feel free to continue sharing your concerns, thoughts, and feedback about this and other issues you may have with the game, please just keep the discussion respectful. 

There explanation seems  very reasonable and I think they made the right decision?

John Milton 

What a bunch of cucks. Serving the interests of those that have zero significance is purchasing power over Blizzard's product.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What a bunch of cucks. Serving the interests of those that have zero significance is purchasing power over Blizzard's product.

Did you read the explanation?

They weren't entirely happy with the image and he says  "  We actually already have an alternate pose that we love and we feel speaks more to the character of Tracer. We weren’t entirely happy with the original pose, it was always one that we wrestled with creatively " 

This is a none issue...it amazes why you aren't supporting this decision and being logical  :shrugz:

John Milton 

They weren't entirely happy with the image and he says  "  We actually already have an alternate pose that we love and we feel speaks more to the character of Tracer. We weren’t entirely happy with the original pose, it was always one that we wrestled with creatively " 

This is a none issue...it amazes why you aren't supporting this decision and being logical  :shrugz:

He's a liar.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

They weren't entirely happy with the image and he says " We actually already have an alternate pose that we love and we feel speaks more to the character of Tracer. We weren’t entirely happy with the original pose, it was always one that we wrestled with creatively "

This is a none issue...it amazes why you aren't supporting this decision and being logical :shrugz:

Ehh, that seems like a dodge. Surprised anyone cares either way in any case. I do worry for the guy that complained - his daughter will grow up with the Overwatch models...really.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hey it's better than how it started.

They weren't entirely happy with the image and he says " We actually already have an alternate pose that we love and we feel speaks more to the character of Tracer. We weren’t entirely happy with the original pose, it was always one that we wrestled with creatively "

This is a none issue...it amazes why you aren't supporting this decision and being logical :shrugz:

Ehh, that seems like a dodge. Surprised anyone cares either way in any case. I do worry for the guy that complained - his daughter will grow up with the Overwatch models...really.

I don't really see the point of that dodge in a game where Widowmaker's ass is still on display full stop.

Hey it's better than how it started.

I don't really see the point of that dodge in a game where Widowmaker's ass is still on display full stop.

No one complained about that yet, no?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I guess it is commendable that it took a few pages before the gender equality thread became a place for classy guys like Oby and Hoonding to put up pictures of female derrières.

Offensive, indeed.

Hoon is better than most, and that was a jab at oby. Who I am amazed people still react at all too.

Hoonding has had some pretty good one-liners, but he's pretty one-dimensional.  I like some depth of character in my forumites.

Also, the Overwatch butt looks terrible.  I mean, it really isn't even a butt, it is legs with a crack in between.  I assume they are changing the pose because it looks stupid.