What tablet will you play on.

First, Samsung Tab S2 is patiently waiting for its opportunity to host this bad boy....

Next, I seem to recall that the PC version is not a port of the game to PC but a purposeful attempt to provide a PC gaming experience vs a Tablet experience.  This will take some additional time and I for one am excited that they are giving this depth of planning and thought needed..    Thanks team!

and finally...   What a fantastic week coming up...  Game of Thrones Sunday Night followed by a day of rest... then the release date...  Just doesn't get much better than this...   :yes:

Stonecracker

For those wondering.

I was able to play the beta flawlessly on a Verizon Droid Turbo.

It has a 5.2' screen and 3GB RAM, running a Quadcore 2.7GHZ processor.

It does get hot, really hot, but if I play for a few turns at a time, it's no big deal.

So my Lenovo Yoga Pad for really playing, my Droid Turbo for waiting in line turns. 

When we get cloud saves, I'm LOVING IT!

An old Nexus 7 2012. It plays Talisman and Elder Sign just fine, should be fine with this as well. Barring that I have a Nexus 6P, but it's a tad too small for board games with intricate UI's. The N7 also plays The Room series of games just fine, and I expect those are much more stressing on the hardware performance.

Edited by hfm

Also waiting for a Windows version.  I have a Windows convertible tablet that works very well for other board/card game conversions.

In the meantime it does work on my Android phone (a Nexus 5), but it's not ideal due to the size.

I've been playing the game in both the AMIDuOS and BlueStacks emulators on Win10. Game runs really well, though BlueStacks has a crummy resolution, so the card text is hard to read unless I click to zoom in on the card.

Also played on my iPad4 for an hour in bed last night. Game is too fun. :)

I tried playing on an iPad 2 and the game crashed twice very early in the tutorial. I restarted the system, because sometimes that helped, and it allowed me to get further in the tutorial. Sooo I'll wait for some updates or the Steam version.

Would the game work with the "Nox" program that simulates tablet gaming on PC? Anybody who's doing it? Genymotion? What's the best alternative for those that can't wait for the Steam version? :p

The game runs well in both BlueStacks and AMIDuOS, which are both Android emulators for Windows.  I haven't tried Nox or Genymotion, but I assume it should run fine on either.

My only issue with BlueStacks is that the resolution is set to emulate a 1280x760 smartphone, which is rather small on my 1920x1080 PC monitor.  If I resize the window it only zooms the pixels without increasing the quality.  DuOS works pretty well, but it uses CPU hardware emulation, so that might not be an option for some folks if their computer is more than a few years old.  Maybe I'll try Nox later to see how it does.

Google Nexus 10 handles it fine, as does my HTC One M9 phone.

Keep 'em plugged into a charger, BTW.  SERIOUS power pull.

And TOTALLY worth it.  B-)

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Would the game work with the "Nox" program that simulates tablet gaming on PC? Anybody who's doing it? Genymotion? What's the best alternative for those that can't wait for the Steam version? :p

The game runs well in both BlueStacks and AMIDuOS, which are both Android emulators for Windows.  I haven't tried Nox or Genymotion, but I assume it should run fine on either.

My only issue with BlueStacks is that the resolution is set to emulate a 1280x760 smartphone, which is rather small on my 1920x1080 PC monitor.  If I resize the window it only zooms the pixels without increasing the quality.  DuOS works pretty well, but it uses CPU hardware emulation, so that might not be an option for some folks if their computer is more than a few years old.  Maybe I'll try Nox later to see how it does.

I'm using Andy now as someone in another thread suggested it. Works fine and I think it's free.

I'm using BlueStacks2 on my Razer Blade (3200x1800 resolution) and it looks great fullscreen. I don't think i'd ever be able to read the cards along the bottom in my hand fullscreen without zooming, but I can read the medium sized one when I draw a card from a location deck just fine.

Here's an original size screenshot at 3200x1800. http://i.imgur.com/O2R3gpt.jpg

It's also working just fine on both my 2012 Nexus 7 and Nexus 6P, but it's definitely much easier to read on Bluestacks.

Edited by hfm

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it's run with much of a hitch.  It did dump me out to the desktop once, but when I restarted I was simply at the start of the current turn I'd been taking, so no big deal.  I've had things I thought we glitches, but those turned out to be operator error.  So far, it's worked very well and the artwork is astounding.  The music is good if perhaps monotonous after a while.  The sound effects had to be turned down and soon the effects will be turned off, but that's typical of sound effects in my games unless I need them for clues or other information.  Since the sound effects don't yield warnings or intel, no need to have them.  I don't know if I can get rid of the visual effects or not, but I'd probably dump most of those.  The art, though, it's splendid.