Robbed by the Luckstone

TheKnightArgent

Question

Party was down to the last blessing on the timer and we encountered the villain.  Merisiel had to temp close her location, which didn't scare me because it was a Dex / Acro 6 check and she had +4 and a Luckstone in her hand.

Rolled the die, wouldn'cha know, it came up 1.  I was taken back to the temp close screen without being given the chance to use my Luckstone.  Defeated the villain anyway, but still lost.   :(

Edited by TheKnightArgent
  • Like 2

Pathfinder Adventures testing machine:

NVIDIA SHIELD K1

CPU: ARM Cortex A15 2.2GHz

GPU: NVIDIA Tegra K1 

RAM: 2GB

5 answers to this question

My devotion to this game is great. "How great," you ask?

I actually bought a tablet to test PA, but found it to be lacking, so I returned it and bought my K1.  :)

• Like 1

Pathfinder Adventures testing machine:

NVIDIA SHIELD K1

CPU: ARM Cortex A15 2.2GHz

GPU: NVIDIA Tegra K1 

RAM: 2GB

I actually bought a tablet to test PA, but found it to be lacking, so I returned it and bought my K1.   :)

Yeah I am loving this beast so far. I bought it so when the game launches I have a personal device to play it on other than my phone. The screen on my Nexus phone is pretty big but not tablet big.

• Like 1

I actually bought a tablet to test PA, but found it to be lacking, so I returned it and bought my K1.   :)

Yeah I am loving this beast so far. I bought it so when the game launches I have a personal device to play it on other than my phone. The screen on my Nexus phone is pretty big but not tablet big.

Wait so you don't have to steal mine anymore?

(It is a beast of a tablet though, I use it and a Surface 3 Pro)

• Like 2

Never tell me the odds! I probably wrote them

Wait so you don't have to steal mine anymore?

(It is a beast of a tablet though, I use it and a Surface 3 Pro)

Stealing yours for a few hours sealed the deal if me picking it up.

The lack of a charger is a bit weird but I have Android chargers for days at home. I also somehow own about a dozen Nintendo DS 3DS chargers as well...

• Like 1