Update 3.02 is now live!

Aarik D

Question

Hey everyone,

3.02 is out of beta and is now live on Steam! 3.02 will be released on GOG and Origin in a day or two and about a week for the Apple Store. 

Check out Badler's post here for the announcement and for some exciting news! http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/85589-update-106-new-obsidian-game-announced/

Thanks guys! Keep on rockin!

• Like 3

16 answers to this question

Is there any way to get back to previous version of the game (Steam)? I've updated several minutes ago and now my FPS have SINGLE DIGIT value while moving characters, playing White March locations.

i5-4590

GTX 770 (newest Nvidia drivers)

8GB RAM

I had some performance issues earlier, but not so drastic like now...

This is how it looks on my PC now:

https://youtu.be/jp6-ho5CZVA

Edited by hernedpea

Why am I downloading 7.5 GB? What on earth is in this patch?  :huh: Did I somehow lose half my gamefiles between yesterday evening and today? Well, no matter, I'm glad it's finally out.

For me it was about 4.5 Gb (GoG Galaxy).

It's the same problem with Unity patching, everytime makes me cry :/

I believe it was 2,5GB for me.

After turning off anti-aliasing and other stuff I managed to get better performance. It's now choppy ~30fps outside of combat (White March p.2) and ~10-22fps during combat.

Outstanding patch it is.

Edited by hernedpea

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this bug. After updating my PoE, WM1 & WM2 install with the 3.02 patches Hiravias is longer in my party in any of my previous saves. If I return to Stormwall Gorge; Hiravias is by the deer carcass in the location where one would originally encounter him and when I talk to him Hiravias responds as though he is in my party, but I am unable to add him to my party again. I've tried searching for information related to this, but have been unable to find anything in my internet searches.

For the GOG version the size of the PoE patch when downloaded either directly from one's browser or via GOG Downloader is only 29.9MB, 12.1MB for WM1, and 40.9MB WM2. If you really like using Galaxy that much, select "Verify Game" in Galaxy after installing the individual patches; Galaxy shouldn't have to redownload any additional patching. Which sounds better, 82.9MB or the reported 4GB?...

So once again between Obs and Gog they have managed to break my game. Not sure who is constantly at fault and I actually don't care. The reality is that every darn patch I have to reinstall the entire game. Again I'm getting pink textures in the west tower of durgans keep. Which was fine the previous patch and broken the patch before that. Seriously guys its not cool.

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this bug. After updating my PoE, WM1 & WM2 install with the 3.02 patches Hiravias is longer in my party in any of my previous saves.

It appears in my case that the patches did not install correctly. I reinstalled from the 3.02 versions of all 3 of the full installers and now when I load my old saves Hiravias is in my party again.

My "News" in the top right corner is still only reporting that patch 3.0 is out (2/16/2016), even though I'm running 3.02.1008 PX1 PX2. I purchased it through GOG.com and installed it manually (not through GOG Galaxy). Thanks for any help :)

EDIT: uninstalled and removed all folders/files/entries I could find, reinstalled, and update is still showing as the older 3.0.

Edited by menace97