Update #106: New Obsidian Game Announced!

Is this game also going to based on an anti-theist world?

Well?

Only the highest, highest level of detail has been provided about the game thus far, and I assume a lot of that has to do with the fact that there's a publisher in the picture this time. It might be a while before you get any information about the religious leanings of the game world.

We still don't even know if this is going to be a real time vs. turn based game, 2D vs. 3D, Isometric vs. some other perspective. We're a powerful evil guy though... so likely not going to be making attending Sunday morning church services too great of a priority. :p

Well the Devs, surely know, they can say either 'Yes' or 'No' to what I asked, not asking them to divulge any more than that.......

Honestly, not looking forward to suffer any pontification from Josh and his people about their personal convictions, this time around.........PoE final act was a bad enough experience already....

There is nothing wrong with being evil, I have played evil characters in other RPGs and served evil gods and enjoyed it very much but my problem is when someone start shouting their personal convictions in my ear, pushing me into the dark narrow corridors of their personal ideologies with no windows or doors to an alternate or opposing thought system. PoE final act was literally a horror in this regard, definitely not looking forward to go through such horror all over again.......

That is why I asked what I asked and would sure love to know the answer with either a 'Yes' or a 'No', don't care about any details.

lmfao that you were literally horrified by encountering an atheist in a video game

pushing me into the dark narrow corridors of their personal ideologies with no windows or doors to an alternate or opposing thought system

If that is what you think they did, you didn't get the point of the story.

• Like 1

---

We're all doomed

• 4 weeks later...