Cross platform playing

Hannibal_PJV

Question

Just wondering what hapens if you play this game at Android and iPad devices and use same account. Do the progress carry on between different devices or Are each device separate.

Just wondering if you play this game using different device From time to time. What happens to the game boxes then?

5 answers to this question

Just wondering what hapens if you play this game at Android and iPad devices and use same account. Do the progress carry on between different devices or Are each device separate.

Just wondering if you play this game using different device From time to time. What happens to the game boxes then?

I'll have to double check when everyone is in the office (I got in 2 hours and 30 minutes early!) but that is one of the reasons why we ask you to sign in. Your data is saved to a cloud.

Ideally you'll have access to you parties when you sign in on a different device.

Logged in on tablet, phone and emulator.

Gold and purchases carry over, but not save games or progress.

So there is a bug in there, if save games does not carry over too. But nice to know that it may work in the future.

Even that gold and purhases is reasonable good. But that is within Android platform. Eager to know how does it work between iOs, Android and eventually Windows...

I'll have to double check when everyone is in the office (I got in 2 hours and 30 minutes early!) but that is one of the reasons why we ask you to sign in. Your data is saved to a cloud.

Ideally you'll have access to you parties when you sign in on a different device.

Logged in on tablet, phone and emulator.

Gold and purchases carry over, but not save games or progress.

Logins are currently mostly for store and gold/xp gain.  In the long term future they'll affect multiplayer.  Shorter term, we are working on putting saves in the cloud, but it's not a feature that's out yet.

• Like 1