Temporarily closing locations

PinkRose

Question

So, I found Jubrayl Vhiski on my 3rd turn.

I want ready to end things as I needed some more weapons and blessings for my decks.

The problem is, you have to decide if you want to close before Encounter or Evade decision is made.

That's fine, but I don't want to waste blessings or discard weapons to temporarily close a location, to then see that I have a spell that allows me to evade the Villain.

If there was an option to look at my characters or just my active character before deciding if I want to temporarily close locations that would be swell.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

If there was an option to look at my characters or just my active character before deciding if I want to temporarily close locations that would be swell.

Agreed.  I was wishing for this inclusion while playing yesterday when I ran into Black Fang on turns 2, 3, and 5 with a party of two.  Yeah, calculate the odds of that happening!

So, I found Jubrayl Vhiski on my 3rd turn.

I want ready to end things as I needed some more weapons and blessings for my decks.

The problem is, you have to decide if you want to close before Encounter or Evade decision is made.

That's fine, but I don't want to waste blessings or discard weapons to temporarily close a location, to then see that I have a spell that allows me to evade the Villain.

We've addressed this in the next build. :)

• Like 1