Updated Release Date: April 28

Hey there.

I found the tweet from Pocket Tactics, but I have not been able to find any Tweets from Obsidian, Paizo, Nathan Davis, Mikey Dowling, LadyKaieta, Syrstorm or Lindsey that states that the release date has been changed.

Board Game Geek is now also reporting that the release has been pushed back to 28 April and that this is a tentative date, so we may not even see it by the end of next week.

As such even though there has not been an official update from Obsidian or Paizo, this seems legitmate.

Oh well I guess Star Lord just needs a bit more time to practice his dance moves :)

Thanks 

• Like 1

Well, this is about Computer programs so anything is possible. But I would wait Obsidian announcement before waiting another release window. But computer bugs Are devious Little buggers, so it is possible. That article did not seem to have any proof to its news about this matter. Just speculation.

But Computer programs Are difficult task and I would wait Until most of the bugs have been killed before jumping tuomani Computer game. Nothing is more annoying like for example floating cow bug in the Fallout that broke the game and last X save game files...

• Like 1

We all know it is like Christmas with everyone excited for the release. Even if the report is accurate, we are being asked to wait two more days. Everyone should relax and appreciate the efforts being put in by the team to give us an excellent game. Two days is nothing. Keep working hard team and thank you....

If it turns out the Mr Neumann is incorrect... Well, does someone know where he lives... MUHAHAHAHAHA... (just kidding....)

Stoncracker

• Like 1

Even if the report is accurate, we are being asked to wait two more days ... Two days is nothing.

This isn't exactly correct. We are being asked to wait at least two more days, which is a world of difference. :) When something is slated to happen by date X "at the earliest," there is approximately a 0% chance that it will happen on date X. Let's say you're planning to block off a day to run a launch day stream or create a marathon of launch day videos. What day do you block off? April 28th? Obviously, that would be stupid. The answer is that you don't know what day. What's frustrating about the report is not (to me) that it pushes back the release date, but that it essentially regresses us to not having a release date at all.

The other irksome aspect is that literally 1 day before the report was posted, Obsidian posted a "five more days" hype tweet. This is wildly incongruous and suggests that things aren't going according to plan.

At the end of the day, I'm happy to wait as long as I need to wait and I'm still immensely grateful that Obsidian undertook this project and did such an amazing job. But, c'mon, you have to give me that this latest revelation is ample cause to be annoyed. :)

• Like 1

Nothing is ever certain. My guess is it MIGHT have something to do with Apple's approval process, as they can and will delay your release for approval reasons. It used to be two weeks sometimes. They might have just gotten a new estimate from Apple, and want to just launch the Android version at the same time that the Apple version ends up going live. Android is basically live within hours of publishing.

• Like 1

I really wish one of the devs could at least come on here and confirm if the report is accurate. I think given what's already happened and the assistance that many users on this forum have given them, we deserve more than second hand information based on a tweet to some other random guy on the internet that we have no way to verify.

Why does it matter?

If it comes out on Tuesday, the world keeps spinning.

If it comes out on Thursday, the world keeps spinning.

It's nice to know, but not necessary. 

Come, now, there's no need to snark and condescend. :) I have both a day job and a YouTube channel. I can block off a day to do videos, but I can't do that if I don't know which day to block off at least somewhat in advance. Is it the end of the world? No. But it matters.

• Like 1

I think that if the rumour were untrue then we would of perhaps seen a denial. That said, it is the weekend and information may not be flowing all that quickly.

Deeply disappointed if it is, and it would have been nice to get the news here first of course. Would like to know for sure, and at least a date by (with the usual caveats for unforeseen snags etc). Would you really change the date again just for polish? Anymore polishing and one could be forgiven for thinking that you are trying to polish the proverbial turd - though I am sure this isn't one.