Best game evar just because Soviets are only true space-faring civilization on Earth (and because of this their sci-fi in billion times better than western dreams about space cowboys/romans/toilet cleaners).

cultist_6_elite_summon.gif

cultist_3_summon_cropped.gif

nomads_pair_idle.gif

exe_anim_R_move_fwd.gif

cyberflask_shooting_vol2-04-copy.gif

tripod-idle-down3.gif

nomads_stealth_animation_cycle_square.gi

http://youtu.be/HONPLuD_kzI

Main goal of Game - destroy the world (ololo my own project about same goal - this is common cultural background - world is sick and must be erased)

• Like 2

Why is every image link in your post broken?

(e): Oh, because they're all hosted on that garbage* Russian Facebook clone. Hmm, yes.

(e): *Not that it's any worse than the real Facebook, mind you. I did say "clone", after all - the garbage is inherited.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Obsidian needs to hire oby.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Why is every image link in your post broken?

(e): Oh, because they're all hosted on that garbage* Russian Facebook clone. Hmm, yes.

(e): *Not that it's any worse than the real Facebook, mind you. I did say "clone", after all - the garbage is inherited.

This "that garbage* Russian Facebook clone" is hybrid with piratebay also :brows: .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UnDungeon (pixel art stuff oby posted) actually looks pretty cool. They don't have a KS yet, however, and beyond some neat art, they don't really have anything to show. It's hard to tell even what kind of game it will be.

I'd say I'll be keeping an eye on this one... if I had the patience to follow game development.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Main goal of Game - destroy the world (ololo my own project about same goal - this is common cultural background - world is sick and must be erased)

The worlds not sick Oby? We are living in the greatest era of mankind, the solution to most of Russia internal problems is to implement a proper form of Democracy but that would mean Putin probably stepping down and a more progressive person coming to power who doesnt see the West as an enemy

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The worlds not sick Oby? We are living in the greatest era of mankind, the solution to most of Russia internal problems is to implement a proper form of Democracy but that would mean Putin probably stepping down and a more progressive person coming to power who doesnt see the West as an enemy

It's probably hard to not see West as an enemy when West is fear mongering against Russia every chance they got.

No thats an exaggeration, Russia has directly annexed or attempted to destabilize certain areas like Georgia and Ukraine

No country in the world can be allowed to legally do this 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Poor SA hillbilly don't hear about European traditional wish to destroy the world. 

http://youtu.be/juiqlMdFxTk

Anyway, this thread is not about your butthurt caused by arrogant Russian strip-dancers. Please, don't post political nonsense here. This thread about games.

It's probably hard to not see West as an enemy when West is fear mongering against Russia every chance they got.
No thats an exaggeration, Russia has directly annexed or attempted to destabilize certain areas like Georgia and Ukraine

No country in the world can be allowed to legally do this

Except USA, right? Yugoslavia, Middle East etc. Ring aby bells? Russia never did anything that USA didn't do somewhere else.

Russia accidentally bombs wrong military target it's an attrocity, USA bombs a hospital full of children and it's an whoopsie.

Yes the USA is a good example of not doing what Russia did. 

Russia has annexed parts of Georgia and Crimea....what countries has the  US annexed?

John Milton