Card pool for Chests

Dunesparrow

Question

Hey there :)

I am interested in knowing whether the card pool for Chests is limited, like the Box/Vault  or unlimited like the know Universe.

Eg if I spent $100 on gold and then proceeded to buy 160 Chests, could I possibly (no matter how slim the possibility) end up with 640 Ophidian Armour, or is there a limited number of cards, so that If I have already acquired 6 Ophidian Armour through Chests, there would be no further chance of encountering a Ophidian Armour in a Chest.

Also if the Card pool for chests is limited, will the list of the cards ever be made available to us.

Thanks.

8 answers to this question

I'd have to double check but as far as I know there are no limits to how many of each card you can pull from a chest.

Also you can salvage cards for gold to help with bloat. Lets say you do have 15 copies of card in your collection that you pulled from a chest, you can salvage some of them so you run into them less often.

I don't believe it's possible to receive the same card for all 4 cards you get from a Chest... maybe 1 from every Chest but after 160 Chests, even that is extremely low. Per your example, 160 Ophidian Armors? Possible, but unlikely. 640 Ophidian Armors? I believe that is actually impossible.

• Like 1

Thanks for the responses.

Some additional questions:

Do cards in chest have an equal drop chance or are there rarities associated with certain cards?

Can we get basic cards in chests, such as Sickle or Viper Strike from Wrath of the Righteous?

Thanks.

Thanks for the responses.

Some additional questions:

Do cards in chest have an equal drop chance or are there rarities associated with certain cards?

Can we get basic cards in chests, such as Sickle or Viper Strike from Wrath of the Righteous?

Thanks.

There is a rarity system used by the chests.

You cannot find cards from other released boxed sets (No getting WoR stuff early!). ;)

Thanks for the response, but wait there's more:

Will we gain access to a card list that indicates the rarities of the cards in Chests?

Can we get basic cards, like Longsword and Inflict in a Chest?

If cards in Chests are not from other box sets (S&S, WotR) where are the cards drawn from? Physical Character decks?

Thanks

Thanks for the response, but wait there's more:

Will we gain access to a card list that indicates the rarities of the cards in Chests?

Can we get basic cards, like Longsword and Inflict in a Chest?

If cards in Chests are not from other box sets (S&S, WotR) where are the cards drawn from? Physical Character decks?

Thanks

Post launch I'm sure we'll be able to wrangle a list of cards to collect.

I'm pretty sure all the cards in the chest are non-basic cards equal in power to deck 1 or higher.

The cards are pulled from the Class Decks as well as brand new cards we created.