Why Communism Is Coming Back, and Guaranteed Basic Income Will Be Inevitable

ktchong

"Just stay away from South Africa because you not really welcome   :)"

leaving a frail young woman like oby to fend for herself outside the gated community is too cruel

Oby is a girl...surly not, he posts pictures of girls ?

You're so closed minded Bruce. Falling for typical bigoted stereotypes. Just because Oby posts pictures of girls doesn't mean Oby isn't a girl, or imagines himself to be one 'trapped' in a man's body.

• Like 3

leaving a frail young woman like oby to fend for herself outside the gated community is too cruel

That's such a heterosexual-cisgender-male remark of you!

I expected better of you, Bruce. I really did.

You're so closed minded Bruce. Falling for typical bigoted stereotypes. Just because Oby posts pictures of girls doesn't mean Oby isn't a girl, or imagines himself to be one 'trapped' in a man's body.

Guys I was going to respond to this but my friends girlfriend said you trolling me....she is very good at reading people on the internet and she is only 21 

So you nearly caused me to write a long post  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I picture Oby as Anna Chapman, but blonde and is working indirectly in pro-Kremlin propaganda through Putin's hidden subsidiaries. 

This conviction will not be budged until further proof has been presented.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I picture Oby as Anna Chapman, but blonde and is working indirectly in pro-Kremlin propaganda through Putin's hidden subsidiaries. 

Imagine if Oby is really hot....but this is pure speculation?

But now you guys mention it....Oby gets annoyed when I keep mentioning Russian strippers, ladies can get annoyed by strippers?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Oby is one of the Soviet characters from Command And Conquer Red Alert

Probably Premier Romanov from the second iteration... or Peter Stormare from the third.

• Like 1

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/brics-attack-empires-destabilizing-hand-reaches-south-africa/215126/

Guys this is the anti-Western garbage that gets fed to black South Africans...I just spent an hour refuting it 

John Milton 

Oby that picture of the white man sitting on the black persons head is offensive and racist, of course this is not what most white people are like. 

Bruce, i'm so sorry! How i can forgot about all good things what Europeans do to people of Africa! I think this picture is much better fit to modern Western ideology.

0_df12f_94556643_orig.jpg

I picture Oby as a hot blond scientist. 

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I picture Oby as a hot blond scientist.

Removed vid of hot blond russian scientist punching other russian to loud techno music 

~ Gorgon.

P.S. How to post coub videos here?

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez, I wouldnt know what to do with a woman 20 years my junior. She would probably run me into the ground. :lol:

I know what to do with a woman 20 years my junior, find her parentsand tell them to watch their 4-year old better.

• Like 4

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Jeez, I wouldnt know what to do with a woman 20 years my junior. She would probably run me into the ground. :lol:

I know what to do with a woman 20 years my junior, find her parentsand tell them to watch their 4-year old better.

KP wins!  :lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

• 3 weeks later...

Artificially Intelligent Lawyer “Ross” Has Been Hired By Its First Official Law Firm - May 11, 2016

In Brief 

Ross, the world's first artificially intelligent attorney, has its first official law firm. Baker & Hostetler announced that they will be employing Ross for its bankruptcy practice, currently comprised of almost 50 lawyers.

Ross: A Very Smart Artificial Co-worker

Law firm Baker & Hostetler has announced that they are employing IBM’s AI Ross to handle their bankruptcy practice, which at the moment consists of nearly 50 lawyers. According to CEO and co-founder Andrew Arruda, other firms have also signed licenses with Ross, and they will also be making announcements shortly.

Ross, “the world’s first artificially intelligent attorney” built on IBM’s cognitive computer Watson, was designed to read and understand language, postulate hypotheses when asked questions, research, and then generate responses (along with references and citations) to back up its conclusions. Ross also learns from experience, gaining speed and knowledge the more you interact with it.

“You ask your questions in plain English, as you would a colleague, and ROSS then reads through the entire body of law and returns a cited answer and topical readings from legislation, case law and secondary sources to get you up-to-speed quickly,” the website says. “In addition, ROSS monitors the law around the clock to notify you of new court decisions that can affect your case.”

Ross also minimizes the time it takes by narrowing down results from a thousand to only the most highly relevant answers, and presents the answers in a more casual, understandable language. It also keeps up-to-date with developments in the legal system, specifically those that may affect your cases.
The Legal Industry Enhanced

Baker & Hostetler chief information officer Bob Craig explains the rationale behind this latest hire: “At BakerHostetler, we believe that emerging technologies like cognitive computing and other forms of machine learning can help enhance the services we deliver to our clients.”

“BakerHostetler has been using ROSS since the first days of its deployment, and we are proud to partner with a true leader in the industry as we continue to develop additional AI legal assistants,” he added.
Edited by ktchong

Until SIRI can answer a complex question without completely misunderstanding it or just googling for me (seriously SIRI I could do that myself) I'm not worried.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

The World’s First Self-Driving Taxi Fleet Is Prepping For A Test Drive - 05/05/2016

A batch of cars could be ready to test within a year, according to one Lyft exec.

The car of the future may well be driverless, wearing a pink mustache and arriving sooner than anyone expected.

An executive at the transportation company Lyft announced in the Wall Street Journal Thursday that the company hopes to start testing a fleet of self-driving electric taxis within a year in partnership with General Motors. The auto giant invested $500 million in Lyft earlier this year with the clear intent of developing driverless technology.

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lyft-self-driving-taxi_us_572b6ab6e4b096e9f0907294

Edited by ktchong
  • Like 1