[3.02 BETA] Disappearing items

Rooksx

Question

This bug is still present. My main hand weapon just disappeared. It seems to be occurring in the same circumstances as previously discovered - quicksaving while the game is autosaving. It would be good if we had an option like in IE Mod to change the autosave so the game saves when you exit an area.

5 answers to this question

This bug is still present. My main hand weapon just disappeared. It seems to be occurring in the same circumstances as previously discovered - quicksaving while the game is autosaving. It would be good if we had an option like in IE Mod to change the autosave so the game saves when you exit an area.

That's what Baldur's Gate/Ice Wind Dale Enhanced Edition does, it auto-saves prior to moving you to the new location.

Edited by Nicholas Steel

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU

It would be good if we had an option like in IE Mod to change the autosave so the game saves when you exit an area.

I second that. And it would be even better if we could get all the IE mod autosave options officially implemented, like autosave only after [xx] minutes have passed, or being able to completely disable autosaving...