If you still add builds, could you please add my fast assassin as well: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/93566-class-build-the-fast-assassin-dual-wielding-rogue/

With quite a bit of delay, but done.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

• 3 months later...

It seems that the forum software no longer allows editing of old posts and therefore it is not possible to amend the main list. I would not have posted this build here due to that, except that there seem to be no melee ciphers on this thread. Therefore, I present the "The Shattered Mind", a melee cipher whose primary weapon is Shatterstar.

• Like 1

Ultimate.jpg

• 1 year later...

I know I'm late as can be to the party, but I was wondering if there is anybuild I can follow to make Eder the best main tank he can be. Thank you for any response

Edited by PoseidonzFury

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2021 at 4:00 AM, PoseidonzFury said:

know I'm late as can be to the party, but I was wondering if there is anybuild I can follow to make Eder the best main tank he can be

I don't think there is any particular build for eder, but tanking as fighter isn't that hard. basically:

• Weapon and Shield Style
  • Defender
  • Wary Defender
  • Overbearing Guard

Basic idea - have ton of engagement, use overbearing guard to smack down guys who, since Eder is boring and no enemy want to play with him, try to get away to squishies. Good equipment - Shatterstart warhammer and Dragon's Maw Shield for max engagement.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 8:32 PM, pisoj said:

Too bad this cannot be updated

Anyone with a new build should just quote the build list, remove the quote tags, add your entry in the right spot, then post. That way, the last post will always be the most up to date list (and should be quoted when people are adding a new one, rather than the first post).