Are there any mod to let my main character use Pallegina's unique paladin faction

Are there any mod to let my main character use Pallegina's unique paladin faction? Basically I don't like any of the main charactoer pally factions and their related talents, it will be nice to be able to pick Pallegina's faction, wrath of the five suns sounds awesome :p

Edited by dunehunter

• 2 weeks later...

I think this would be a neat option flavor-wise, although the dialogue wouldn't be there from her to support you as a fellow paladin of her order.  My main character Zellana Mizzadri is a pale elf paladin of the Darcozzi Paladini, which is about as close to a sister-in-arms with Pallegina as a character can be.  I would like to know what the differences between our orders are, and how differently (or similarly) knights of Old Vailia would comport themselves compared to knights from the Vailian Republics.  Seems like a pretty small distinction without more context to compare/contrast them.

• Like 1

Are there any mod to let my main character use Pallegina's unique paladin faction? Basically I don't like any of the main charactoer pally factions and their related talents, it will be nice to be able to pick Pallegina's faction, wrath of the five suns sounds awesome :p

"~"

enter

"iroll20s"

enter

"AddAbility dunehunter wrath_of_five_suns_attack"

enter

:p

Frankly, the OP's question points to what I see as a flaw in paladin order designs.  The paladin orders' unique abilities are all rather weak compared to Pallegina's order.  Not that it's at all like to happen at this late date, but paladins need more variety in the abilities related to their choice of order.  And these order abilities need to be higher level abilities, not just some weak low level abilities that are hardly worth the trouble to take.

It might also be nice if the pally orders had an ability or in-class talent similar to priests where their order had a favored weapon or 2, or a favored weapon focus group.  Heck, I'm not a fan of the weapon group concept, but going with it ... I'd rather have an order have a favored GROUP rather than a couple of favored weapons from different groups.  That is one thing about priests I don't like, i.e. having favored weapons from different groups. 

Side note, I think that it's a bit unfair right now that Skaen priests get 2 favored weapons from the same weapons group while the other priest orders have favored weapons from 2 different groups.  This means that Skaenite priests need only take WF Ruffian and they get a +6 accuracy to both of the favored weapons, along with the in-class talent that gives a +10 accuracy bonus to those 2 weapons.   If weapon groups remain a thing, orders with 2+ favored weapons should have those weapons come from the same group.  OR no orders should have their favored weapons from the same group. 

• Like 1

eternity keeper is actually the easiest way to do it... well, except for the fact that the author hasn't yet updated it for 3.02

He did, and as a matter of fact this utility is being updated quite often, really.

PS. Just checked, mine works fine.

Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Frankly, the OP's question points to what I see as a flaw in paladin order designs.  The paladin orders' unique abilities are all rather weak compared to Pallegina's order.  Not that it's at all like to happen at this late date, but paladins need more variety in the abilities related to their choice of order.  And these order abilities need to be higher level abilities, not just some weak low level abilities that are hardly worth the trouble to take.

A good Paladin build depends more on your stats (tank or DD), IMO.

But:

Inspiring Triumph + Strange Mercy are really usefull with a DD build vs strong groups + The Sword and the Shepherd + Moon Godlike...

Pallegina's order is good, but the character itself is quite weak. Neither a tank nor a DD. A pity, because I like her, her portrait, accent etc, in the same time - weak quest, no helm and a very strange talent Elusive Quarry.