Store does not work

Zaister

Question

System: iPad Pro, iOS 9.3 beta 7

Login via facebook

1) When I open the store, nowhere does it show any prices for adventures or charactres; only the season pass has a price. The proce field for adventures, characters, or treasures are simply empty.

2) On the pages for adventures and characters, only the first two choices register when tapped. Once the second option, such as Skinsaw Adventures or Valeros, is selected, no other choice on that page registers when tapped, and this only resets when I change to another page.

6 answers to this question

System: iPad Pro, iOS 9.3 beta 7

Login via facebook

1) When I open the store, nowhere does it show any prices for adventures or charactres; only the season pass has a price. The proce field for adventures, characters, or treasures are simply empty.

2) On the pages for adventures and characters, only the first two choices register when tapped. Once the second option, such as Skinsaw Adventures or Valeros, is selected, no other choice on that page registers when tapped, and this only resets when I change to another page.

Are you still seeing any gold you have accumulated until that point?

Most of the time, the field where my gold should be displayed is empty, too.

It was the same for me as for Zaister: the store initially did not work for me, but killing the app and restarting it made everything work fine.

Did you two both use Facebook logins or the Playfab login? (Playfab login is what you create when you create an account through the app).  I've found a way to attempt a facebook login and the game thinks you've logged in even if you haven't actually.  That would cause the issues with the store - the missing values and such are due to you being in the store but not actually being logged in - something we're working on improving.