My cousin told me the official release date

I'm not sure if this has been posed before but finaly I know when KOTTOR 2 will be in stores. Obsisdian has said winter 04 etc but

its really comming out on <deleted by mods>

hey why did the date get taken out I'll try once again unless Obsidian doesn't want this information getting out.

Its on <deleted by mods>

enjoy peeps

I'm not sure if this has been posed before but finaly I know when KOTTOR 2 will be in stores. Obsisdian has said winter 04 etc but

hey why did the date get taken out I'll try once again unless Obsidian doesn't want this information getting out.

Its on <deleted by mods>

enjoy peeps

Try looser! What a waste of time.

And by the way is ur cousin Forrest Gump?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Am I supposed to laugh? If the release date REALLY was divulged by you, which it didn't, then this topic would not exist.

Good Point. I have seen on a couple of developer posts that they can't really pinpoint an exact date for the release. They said they have their deadline and it is up to LA after that.

I think JediMafia is a <deleted by mods>

Finally, we agree on something! He really is a <deleted by mods> isn't he!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I dont know why JediMafia even posts here. His threads always turn into spammer paradises.

Spam

Yet more spam

More spam than u can ever imagine

I admit i have caused some of it myself.

Now you are promoting his previous spam by posting links.  JediMafia should be given some kind of award for consistently starting bad topics.

It should be call the <deleted by mods> Award.

He cant help it. You cant expect much more from a guy whose name is Billy Bob. :D

Hehe my kibble pot ran out... if u must know feeding times are between 1 and 2 in the morning :p

Americans give dates out sooo easy ;)

And whats wrong with that? Some people (like JediMafia) find it hard to get a date.post-1139-1093193549.gif

Wow Mafia, you fooled... What... Two newbies with that little display? Wait, wait, no you didn't.

I could start a long list of WHY this is obviously fake, but instead, I'm going to let you imagine me giving you the finger. Because I am.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

One way to prove that he's playing a real sick joke is that the little modification message at the bottom of his posts are not present. And the mods wouldn't just delete the date if they wan't to keep it in the bag, they'd have taken down the whole thread. Nice try, dickwa... er, I mean <deleted by mods>