Gameplay Trailer

It's nothing you havn't seen in KOTOR, minus the new backrounds and new droids that we have seen in pictuers before. The combat animations seem to be non-existant at this point. You'll see what I mean. Kinda boring at this point really, but nice to see something.

The only interesting think is that you catch glimpses of the new NPC girl (the one from the concept art that got posted).

My Webpage

there also seems to be a giant bat creature, which is new, look in theback of the Dark jedi attack scene

another sorta interesting thing is that guy that looks like a sith trooper is still with your party in the closing npc pan around. His armor is clearly not basic sith troop armor tho.

Not sure if they still havn't adjusted his costume, if the guy is really an npc, if they are using the armor to cover up a surprise npc, etc..

EDIT: One more thing is there seems to be a girl a little bit behind atton in the closing npc pan around shot. you can see her near the top leftish before the film ends. She looks like the new npc girl, but she is alreayd standing on the other side (you clearly see her). Not sure what it is.

About halfway through when they're fighting Dark Jedi there's a new combat animation I think. It's hard to describe but it's like a slash that goes diagonally and has 2 attacks. That could be a more elaborate critical strike..

I've watched the trailer a few times now. It's quite good.

another sorta interesting thing is that guy that looks like a sith trooper is still with your party in the closing npc pan around. His armor is clearly not basic sith troop armor tho.

He might be an Iridorian. That guy in the Manaan mercenary enclave had armor similar to that. He'd be even more dangerous to have around than a sith. .

About halfway through when they're fighting Dark Jedi there's a new combat animation I think. It's hard to describe but it's like a slash that goes diagonally and has 2 attacks. That could be a more elaborate critical strike..

Ah, missed that. Kinda looks, weird, like the guy is freaking out

I've watched the trailer a few times now. It's quite good.

well it's "good" like KOTOR was, but thats the problem, it really doesn't give us anything new of any substance. No biggie tho, we're along ways off.

It's nothing you havn't seen in KOTOR, minus the new backrounds and new droids that we have seen in pictuers before. The combat animations seem to be non-existant at this point. You'll see what I mean. Kinda boring at this point really, but nice to see something.

The only interesting think is that you catch glimpses of the new NPC girl (the one from the concept art that got posted).

My Webpage

there also seems to be a giant bat creature, which is new, look in theback of the Dark jedi attack scene

there are a few new videos at gamespot. looks like the pc is wearing long robes/cape. a few attack moves i don't recognize as well...

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/media.html

You mean the red haired rogue ?!?

I hope the girl with the blue robes isn't supposed to be the silver haired Jedi from the concept arts, she looks petty generic in the game... :)

You mean the red haired rogue ?!?

I hope the girl with the blue robes isn't supposed to be the silver haired Jedi from the concept arts, she looks petty generic in the game... :)

Yes, you see the red haired rogue several times for a second or two. Clearly near the end.

As for the blue robed girl, thats not the "white haired chick"

This seems to be her

untitled.jpg

IMO at this point the, game seems to be more like an expansion than a NEW game :)

There is still a lot of time before the game is available on stores though, so I'm hoping, that the Devs will come up with something more "refreshing" for KotOR2 ;)

Where did you find that trailer, by the way?

Also is there another format for it? Quicktime, maybe?

Windows Media Player doesn't work on my pc... :(

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I liked the news robes too. I liked the one the woman was wearing next to the ship near the end of the movie....she looks very sith like...are sith going to join your party if you decide to go dark in the game? It would be interesting if of the 10 characters your allowed to have in your party were picked from a larger amount of characters....meaning your allowed to pick who you want in your party...so you arent stuck with a bunch of people you cant use or dont like. I remember in the first game the only characters I ever used after a certain point was Bastilla, Juhani, or Joe-Lee...all the other characters were almost useless. It would be nice in this game if all the characters were useful. :(

Thanks for the linkage, even though i refuse to sign up for gamespot complete :( From the "yahoo"-trailer, one can notice some new lightsaber-animations, it seems like you get more acrobatic moves as your characters skills progress. Looks pretty alright to me. But it sure has too much art, textures and skins to be called a KotOR II-trailer though.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy