Is there a mailing list for the next Kickstarter?

Thoroughly enjoying this game! Just finished Raedric's keep on Hard - what a rush!

I'm sad that I was totally out of the loop on the Kickstarter - but glad many others were in it. How can I be sure to be on the Kickstarter next time? How did people find out about it last time?

• Like 1

Right! I'm in the same position, on another restart, and I do not want to miss the next Kickstarter -  for PoE 2

• Like 1

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

I'm sad that I was totally out of the loop on the Kickstarter - but glad many others were in it. How can I be sure to be on the Kickstarter next time? How did people find out about it last time?

Huh... come to think of it, I seriously have no idea, can't remember. But I think that I may have stumbled upon it by chance.

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

How did people find out about it last time?

The surest way is probably to follow RPG news site like RPG Codex or Gamebanshee. That kind of big stuff don't escape their attention for too long. I think I learned of it through the Banshee.

Thoroughly enjoying this game! Just finished Raedric's keep on Hard - what a rush!

There was quite lot articles in gaming magazines how Obsidian had made new web page that told that they will soon announced something and that announcement was their  Kickstarter campaign for Project Eternity (later renamed to Pillars of Eternity)