"Making Of" Documentary availability?

Hello,

Curious, are there any plans on making the 'Making of' Pillars Documentary more widely available?  I was wanting to show it to a friend (like just send him a youtube vid or something) but it's only avail via my account.  

It's been quite a while now that the game's been out and I'd find it hard to think that the backers (of which I am one) would be irked that one of their backer rewards became available to a wider audience...

Or at least, could there be a "share" function that generates a link to the vid that works for 24 hours or something?

Just a thought, great game, thanks.

Soo I can never see the full documentary? Lol

if you buy champion or royal edition of PoE or upgrade your current version to one of them you get whole documentary.

Yea, the stuff on youtube are just snippets.  The whole vid is 84 mins long.  

Anyway, it was just a general idea that it would be nice if I could share it - sure he could come over and just watch it, but it doesn't always make sense - and in this case, he doesn't even live in the same city...

Unfortunately I do not have the GOG version, just the Steam one... I suppose this is a case in point in making the embedded vimeo on Obsidian's website share-able, as why would it be downloadable/sharable via one platform but not the other...

meh..  It's too bad, it's a great vid..

Yea, the stuff on youtube are just snippets.  The whole vid is 84 mins long.  

Anyway, it was just a general idea that it would be nice if I could share it - sure he could come over and just watch it, but it doesn't always make sense - and in this case, he doesn't even live in the same city...

Unfortunately I do not have the GOG version, just the Steam one... I suppose this is a case in point in making the embedded vimeo on Obsidian's website share-able, as why would it be downloadable/sharable via one platform but not the other...

meh..  It's too bad, it's a great vid..

In the age of smartphones, physically going to watch a video doesn't seem to make much sense, even if you refuse/cannot download full one from your account access. Torch doesn't work for vimeo?

Sking, I was surprised at how much emotional evocation was in that documentary. It's a skill Obsidian should think about transfering to their games.

Edited by Ymarsakar

• 10 months later...