A few Screenshots

PinkRose

Question

Any reason why The Poison Pill isn't giving me a +2 to this check?

a4c3de9dd0.jpg

Also, do you see any reason that I should be rolling d8s?

I chose Wisdom. I played a Blessing of Shelyn. I had 3 d4s.

Then I switched to Dexterity and I had 3 d8s. That's a bug, yes?

aafd6bedda.jpg

6 answers to this question

I think this has to do with the preview bug.

I drew the collapsed Ceiling. Failed it. (by 1, of course)

And it went to the top of the deck.

Oddity: I couldn't do anything the next time around. When I selected it, it went big, but no options to do anything with it.

I could minimize it back to the location deck. I was able to end my turn.

I would have been stuck if I didn't have Shelelu. She let me look at the card and encounter it, which let me disable it again, succeeding and moving through the deck after that.

8c67bcf732.jpg

Oddity: I couldn't do anything the next time around. When I selected it, it went big, but no options to do anything with it.

I would have been stuck if I didn't have Shelelu. She let me look at the card and encounter it, which let me disable it again, succeeding and moving through the deck after that.

I ran into this as well. You have to actually drag the ceiling card from the thumbnail to the open main play area for it to "play" correctly. Took me a couple minutes to finally figure that out.

• Like 1

I ran into this as well. You have to actually drag the ceiling card from the thumbnail to the open main play area for it to "play" correctly. Took me a couple minutes to finally figure that out.

Correct! I'll bring this up today. If people are in the habit of tapping the deck to draw (I find myself dragging to draw a card. But then when it comes time to play cards I tap them use the menu buttons) this is something we may want to allow them to continue to do.

The issue here being we allow you to tap cards to zoom in on them and since the Collapsed Ceiling is face up on the deck the game thinks you want to tap it to examine it.

Unrelated side note, I have lost many a game to the pesky Collapsed Ceiling. If you don't have the right party members, Collapsed Ceiling, Shadow and Siren all sorts of rain on your parade.

• Like 2

Although it hasn't happened to me yet, count me in the group who would've reported the current Collapsed Ceiling behaviour as a bug. I tap to draw cards from the deck, as I tap on anything else that is highlighted on the screen to interact with it.

Having said that, you may want to look at that Collapsed Ceiling before deciding to encounter it (to see the check required, for instance), so maybe an "Encounter" and a "Put Back" button on the zoom-in when we tap it would be best? Only when there is a forced first encounter like that, of course.

• Like 1