The 'Sidian Tyranny thread

Too little information but from the few screenshots it looks like another PoE. :w00t:

Curious about it coming out in 2016, this probably has been in the works for some time now then? Though I'd expect there to be more information if so.

i wonder if you are a high ranking member of mighty evil empire, where is the threat is coming from? there might be some pocket resistance here and there, but their puny strength will be nothing to you. rivalry against members?

Meh, yet another game about evil Russian tyranny.

I only wish it could be that.

Might grab this once it is on a sale.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

At this point my only worry is that they don't go overboard with the evil stuff (as in forcing the player to be evil that is).

I would imagine there's the good path and the evil path. You can't really make a good game with this premise if you don't allow the player to be either good or evil. Too bad we have to wait a week for the embargo to be lifted

Hate the living, love the dead.

Looks like we're finally getting Defiance. Or at least what it has evolved into over the years. Maybe by the time this one releases I'll finally be able to play it and POE.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The premise sounded at least interesting. However, I thought it was going to be more strategy with RPG elements than the other way around...if it's gonna be a CRPG using Pillars of Eternity tech, I think we can safely throw that out the window...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

our dyslexia is making the title an issue as we tend to drop letters, but we will get over that.

Same

I kept dropping the Y in tyrannygame.com

Let's just say that's not what I wanted to see and I'm glad I'm not on a work computer

I did the same thing but I was at work. Lucky my boss doesn't give a **** I suppose.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands