Where is Eothas's shrine in Teir Evron? An oversight?

Teir Evron is ancient so it should contain shrines of all the original gods. Why Eothas's shrine and constellation are completely missing? He's been "dead" only for 15 years. And since apparently it's impossible to completely kill a god, take Woedica or Abydon for example, he should still be out there somewhere licking his wounds. Is this an oversight, or devs deliberatly removed him so that the protagonist won't ask him any plot breaking questions?

I seem to remember that he has an altar, but it is silent. That said, it does seem Eothas is written off in a number of ways:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78816-council-of-stars-teir-evron-why-are-so-many-deities-missing/

I don't think those little altars were dedicated to specific gods. The twins say something about addressing the god closest to whatever altar, meaning they move around (though in game they never change). Eothas' constellation is probably not there because he's dead/hiding. 

Not too related, but I recall Eothas being referred to as a younger god somewhere, but I had a quick look at the collector's book and the wiki and there's not really anything there. Is this something that is brought up somewhere, or have I imagined it? Because from that + what we learn about the origin of the gods + Eothas/Woedica's crown symbolism I had a loose idea that Eothas had come about from Woedica's initial beatdown (that took away her status as leader among the gods, that Thaos was trying to undo) somehow, a kind of splinter of Woedica. 

Eothas' absence from Teir Evron was likely a very specific design decision rather than an oversight.  Like many other "facts" learned over the course of the game, the apparently permanent demise of Eothas isn't quite as clear cut as it might seem, with a small minority believing he never died at all and others speculating he may have been renewed or reborn following the Godhammer incident -- which actually isn't quite as odd as it might sound since renewal/rebirth is his portfolio and the Forgotten Realms deity on which he was based, Lathander, has similarly returned from apparent death after a well-intentioned but ill-fated attempt to reshape world events.  Including an altar to Eothas would likely have given players more answers than the devs wanted to provide, hence the decision to exclude him from Teir Evron.

A bunch of gods seem to double up. Eothas probably roomed with Hylea or something

Yea, he fits with Hylea the most, I think. Still there's no constellation or mention of him at her shrine.

Eothas' absence from Teir Evron was likely a very specific design decision rather than an oversight.  Like many other "facts" learned over the course of the game, the apparently permanent demise of Eothas isn't quite as clear cut as it might seem, with a small minority believing he never died at all and others speculating he may have been renewed or reborn following the Godhammer incident -- which actually isn't quite as odd as it might sound since renewal/rebirth is his portfolio and the Forgotten Realms deity on which he was based, Lathander, has similarly returned from apparent death after a well-intentioned but ill-fated attempt to reshape world events.  Including an altar to Eothas would likely have given players more answers than the devs wanted to provide, hence the decision to exclude him from Teir Evron.

Yea, I have a hard time believing he's dead after playing White March and learning how Abydon became a golem. Also, it seems Woedica met a similar fate as Eothas a long time ago - she was burned by Magran and got dethroned. But now she's slowly regaining her power, thanks in no small part to the Leaden Key.