account bugged out

oneplus999

Question

My account became unusable last night.  It's mostly working again now, but something's still wrong.

This started when I ran out of battery in the middle of a roll.  Next time I launched the app, I'm stuck in the menus. I can't start a game.

"Continue" button was nonresponsive. "Story" lead me to this screen.  I've definitely never made a party of all merisiels, and my other parties aren't present. Everything on that screen is nonresponsive (I tried clicking on the black area on the left where "new game" should be). "Quest" I can't get past the scenario selection, but that's nothing new.

The next morning, I figured out how to get back in the game: I ran through the tutorial, afterwards I was taken straight to story mode. I was able to go back to the main menu and hit continue and everything was fine.  However the next time I logged in and hit continue I got this madness in the middle of a 4man run through brigandoom normal mode.  A few buttons worked (I could look at different characters, which would also swap locations, and I could click "?!" to see the help info) but I couldn't do anything to advance the game. 

I logged out and in again, and now things are back to normal, except that clicking "Story" from the main menu still gives me the broken screen linked above, so I can never change between parties.

account name: oneplus999 at gmail

5 answers to this question

My account became unusable last night.  It's mostly working again now, but something's still wrong.

This started when I ran out of battery in the middle of a roll.  Next time I launched the app, I'm stuck in the menus. I can't start a game.

"Continue" button was nonresponsive. "Story" lead me to this screen.  I've definitely never made a party of all merisiels, and my other parties aren't present. Everything on that screen is nonresponsive (I tried clicking on the black area on the left where "new game" should be). "Quest" I can't get past the scenario selection, but that's nothing new.

The next morning, I figured out how to get back in the game: I ran through the tutorial, afterwards I was taken straight to story mode. I was able to go back to the main menu and hit continue and everything was fine.  However the next time I logged in and hit continue I got this madness in the middle of a 4man run through brigandoom normal mode.  A few buttons worked (I could look at different characters, which would also swap locations, and I could click "?!" to see the help info) but I couldn't do anything to advance the game. 

I logged out and in again, and now things are back to normal, except that clicking "Story" from the main menu still gives me the broken screen linked above, so I can never change between parties.

account name: oneplus999 at gmail

The first part is definitely an issue with a corrupted save file.  I'm reasonably certain the weird UI issue is related.  We're looking into it.

Should I upload my current save files to you before reinstalling?  If so, where are they on my android device?

Unfortunately that won't help. Good news is I was able to reproduce your issue. I let my battery die during a roll.

So hopefully this is fixed by the next version.

• Like 1