April Fools "Code Wheel" Auction for Animal Shelter!

Hello all.

My name is Joe and I was one of the producers at Paradox that worked on PoE.

You may recall that right after PDX and Obsidian entered our partnership, I made a little April Fools joke by 3d Printing  an old-school (non-functional) "code wheel copy protection" for the the game. (We jokingly called it Analog Rights Management!)

Well, we recently moved office here at Paradox and I found the code wheel in my pile of stuff. Since winter is still going fairly strong in Stockholm, I figured that I would auction it off and donate the proceeds to an animal shelter here. Because... you know... I love cats, dogs and other furry sidekicks.

IMPORTANT: This is a one-of-a-kind piece, owned by myself, and the auction is ENTIRELY being handled by me as a private individual (with the blessings of both Paradox and Obsidian of course). This is NOT an official product or endorsement! ALL questions and issues must be directed at me personally.

So please, if you want a unique piece of Pillars' history and want to give some homeless pets a nice Easter present at the same time, please consider taking part in the auction!

Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/291709638516?

Best wishes to everyone and many thanks.

//Joe F

• Like 2