Character Creation, voice choice: Perfectly Timed clicks repeat audio

Nicholas Steel

Question

https://youtu.be/zue-QfX3x64

If I time my clicks just right, the current audio clip will repeat over and over. This shows me pulling it off 3 times (The clip that is repeated is different during the 3rd reproduction of the bug).

Also just a suggestion, it'd be nice if this process could be made to work like it does in Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, Ice Wind Dale: Enhanced Edition etc. Basically I want to be able to interrupt the currently playing audio clip with a new audio clip and I want the audio clips for voice sets to be played in sequence instead of random. It's currently way too frustrating to hear more than 3 clips without encountering repetition and the repetition makes it difficult to be able to judge how the character will sound in multiple situations. The inability to interrupt a currently playing audio clip makes the interface feel extremely unresponsive as well.

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet