[3.02 beta] Soulbound items window bug still not fixed & new bug

Aramintai

Question

209kg9k.jpg

As you can see here text overlaps. Also, if I want to bind or unbind soulbound item because of this overlapping bug I can't see buttons properly, even though I can click them at their supposed location. My screen resolution is 2560x1440. It doesn't happen all the time, not sure what is the cause, but if I encounter it once after loading the game it doesn't happen again.

And here's a new bug - everytime I visit Caed Nua one of the companions will say the same line about how impressed they are about the keep, even if they've said it before. Here's Hiravias's line, for example:

ery8ub.jpg

Edited by Aramintai

6 answers to this question

^ I think each character only has one bark for Caed Nua improvements, and is supposed to shout it whenever you visit the keep after completing a new construction.

If you've already built everything and they keep it up, then it's probably a bug though.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

^ I think each character only has one bark for Caed Nua improvements, and is supposed to shout it whenever you visit the keep after completing a new construction.

If you've already built everything and they keep it up, then it's probably a bug though.

Yea, I've built everything a while ago but they still keep at it. Those barks weren't present in 3.01.

Edited by Aramintai

Yup, they've been hooked up in 3.02 but apparently they need to set a condition for them.

Edited by AndreaColombo

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Bump for visibility; the Caed Nua barks appear to trigger too often.