Anouncement of a new game on 15th march

Prometheus

In the paradox forum there is a new thread about the announcement called Project Knight Rider. Here is the thread: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-is-this-project-knight-rider.913566/

From what I got reading the press release about the announcement, there is the new Obsidian game they plan to announce, but separately they also mention Paradox demoing several new games for the press including a secret Paradox game. So my interpretation is that TWO new games will be revealed tomorrow, with the second one being an almost-finished Paradox game that does not involve Obsidian.
Sorry for the late response but project knight rider is, the same project as the obsidian project. Shams Jorjani from paradox shared the test under the hashtag projectknightrider. Here is the tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/ShamsJorjani/status/708342845615312896
  • Like 1

based on the questions at the linked site, am gonna make a guess.

US Senator

a crpg in which the player starts out as a lowly habidasher (or whatever) with the goal o' becoming a US Senator. blackmail, bribes and boondoggles is your weapons?  perhaps.  you must choose how you will become a Senator, and if the costs is worth the power... power for good, or evil.

no?

oh well.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

based on the questions at the linked site, am gonna make a guess.

US Senator

a crpg in which the player starts out as a lowly habidasher (or whatever) with the goal o' becoming a US Senator. blackmail, bribes and boondoggles is your weapons?  perhaps.  you must choose how you will become a Senator, and if the costs is worth the power... power for good, or evil.

no?

oh well.

HA! Good Fun!

Not realistic. An actual US Senator would never trouble themselves over nebulous concepts like good or evil. And if the thought for a second power wasn't worth any cost they wouldn't be running for senator.  

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

In the paradox forum there is a new thread about the announcement called Project Knight Rider. Here is the thread: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-is-this-project-knight-rider.913566/

From what I got reading the press release about the announcement, there is the new Obsidian game they plan to announce, but separately they also mention Paradox demoing several new games for the press including a secret Paradox game. So my interpretation is that TWO new games will be revealed tomorrow, with the second one being an almost-finished Paradox game that does not involve Obsidian.
Sorry for the late response but project knight rider is, the same project as the obsidian project. Shams Jorjani from paradox shared the test under the hashtag projectknightrider. Here is the tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/ShamsJorjani/status/708342845615312896

Yeah I found this out as well. But that still doesn't mean there couldn't be more than one new game being revealed for Paradox. Didn't Paradox reveal three new games at GDC '14?

Anyways, my guess is an open-world (or semi open-world) third-person RPG with an evil protagonist in a licensed property setting (but not Pathfinder or WoD).  Just over an hour to go. :w00t:

so, Gromnir were right after all?

the teaser video were kinda silly, but am ok with the concept.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

so Its Tyranny. For a second I tought Its gona be vampire masqurade 2 or something.

Loved those screenshots btw

Edited by ruzen
  • Like 1

Kana - "Sorry. It seems I'm not very good at raising spirits." Kana winces. "That was unintentional."