Unable to purchase Burnt Offerings AP1

Huckmant

Question

Hey all-

Having a really great time with the app - nicely done so far, despite the little bugs. 

I have amassed 950 gold via my playthroughs of Perils, and I would like to continue on to AP1 rather than keep playing the same 3 scenarios.  When I go to the "store" to purchase AP1, the only option for Burnt Offerings (which says is costs 750 gold), is "preview" which brings up a tiny box with garbled text and three image previews.   How do I purchase this?  I see no "Buy" button? 

Thanks!

Hey all-

Having a really great time with the app - nicely done so far, despite the little bugs. 

I have amassed 950 gold via my playthroughs of Perils, and I would like to continue on to AP1 rather than keep playing the same 3 scenarios.  When I go to the "store" to purchase AP1, the only option for Burnt Offerings (which says is costs 750 gold), is "preview" which brings up a tiny box with garbled text and three image previews.   How do I purchase this?  I see no "Buy" button? 

Thanks!

The buy button should appear above the purchase cost.  We've seen an issue where if you own the deck the button doesn't show and can cause confusion.  Are you definitely logged in and online on the device?  What screen do you access the store from?

I am logged in and there is no "Buy" button at this time. I would screenshot it, but unfortunately I lost 500 gold testing out the treasure chests and now I don't know if that's why the Buy is not showing up. I will try to get back to 750 gold ASAP and let yoh know. I am accessing the store via the main menu and I have also tried it via the option to progress on the map by clicking the "locked" 1.

I am logged in and there is no "Buy" button at this time. I would screenshot it, but unfortunately I lost 500 gold testing out the treasure chests and now I don't know if that's why the Buy is not showing up. I will try to get back to 750 gold ASAP and let yoh know. I am accessing the store via the main menu and I have also tried it via the option to progress on the map by clicking the "locked" 1.

I have regained 800+ gold and still have no "buy" button. I have screenshotted it, but can't figure out how to post pictures here. Any tips?

I have regained 800+ gold and still have no "buy" button. I have screenshotted it, but can't figure out how to post pictures here. Any tips?

If you have Dropbox installed, you can Share a link to the file from within Dropbox.  Simply copy that link to your post.

• Like 1

I am unable to purchase Burnt Offerings as well.  I am on an ipad.  Not sure how I can take screenshots.  The button showing the 750 gold cost is there but is imbedded and unpressable.  The preview button works but not the button to purchase.

• Like 1

I am unable to purchase Burnt Offerings as well.  I am on an ipad.  Not sure how I can take screenshots.  The button showing the 750 gold cost is there but is imbedded and unpressable.  The preview button works but not the button to purchase.

iPad (do you capitalize the I in iPad if it is at the beginning of a sentence?!) should be circle button and power button pressed at the same time.

After receiving that wonderful gift of gold I can confirm that while I can unlock all the characters (and have now done so), I still am unable to purchase Burnt Offerings or the Skinsaw Murders.  Would reinstalling help?  If so, would I lose my gold and unlocked characters?

I've got the same issue - I've completed Burnt Offerings on all 3 difficulties, and got a bit over 2,000 gold, but when I go into the store and select Brunt Offerings, there's no "Buy" button, just a "preview" (which brings up 3 cards in tiny format)

also using an iPad.

If you completed Burnt Offerings, why would you need to buy it?

Or did you have a typo and mean you finished the Perils of the Lost Coast?

I just wanted to confirm that once you buy it, the preview button shows, so maybe those adventure decks  are already bought, and either there is a bug not letting you play it or you haven't finished Perils?

After receiving that wonderful gift of gold I can confirm that while I can unlock all the characters (and have now done so), I still am unable to purchase Burnt Offerings or the Skinsaw Murders.  Would reinstalling help?  If so, would I lose my gold and unlocked characters?

I've got the same issue - I've completed Burnt Offerings on all 3 difficulties, and got a bit over 2,000 gold, but when I go into the store and select Brunt Offerings, there's no "Buy" button, just a "preview" (which brings up 3 cards in tiny format)

also using an iPad.

We're looking into this.  I haven't been able to reproduce it internally, and others have had no problems purchasing the adventure decks. 

Where are you guys accessing the store?  Is it the same from all access points? (Main screen, Adventure Screen, Within a game, etc)

Edit: Managed to get a repro on it.  Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by Sylvanta

also using an iPad.

We're looking into this.  I haven't been able to reproduce it internally, and others have had no problems purchasing the adventure decks. 

Where are you guys accessing the store?  Is it the same from all access points? (Main screen, Adventure Screen, Within a game, etc)

Edit: Managed to get a repro on it.  Thanks for the feedback!

Ah perfect glad you were able to reproduce it.  I reinstalled last night and am still getting the same error.  Was going to try creating a new account and seeing if it was possibly account based. 

If you completed Burnt Offerings, why would you need to buy it?

Or did you have a typo and mean you finished the Perils of the Lost Coast?

I just wanted to confirm that once you buy it, the preview button shows, so maybe those adventure decks  are already bought, and either there is a bug not letting you play it or you haven't finished Perils?

Sorry, typo. I meant to say I'd finished Perils, and can't buy Burnt Offerings.

Burnt Offerings is still showing as locked on the map view

• Like 1