Can't login using non-Facebook account

Alklein35

Question

I have two devices I play on, an LG V10 smartphone and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet. I can log in fine on the phone, but I receive the following errors when trying to login using the tablet.

*The first line is covered by the "Login" and "Back" buttons*

The second and third lines say

Error 1: "the maximum API request rate and is being throttled"

Error 2: "Error 400:Invalid input parameters"

The two errors flash back and forth between each other at random intervals.

11 answers to this question

It's definitely not a connectivity issue, at least not with the tablet. It happens even just after I'm browsing the internet or downloading apps (including this one). If there's a connectivity issue then it must be inside the app itself trying to communicate because the tablet connects and works fine.

It's definitely not a connectivity issue, at least not with the tablet. It happens even just after I'm browsing the internet or downloading apps (including this one). If there's a connectivity issue then it must be inside the app itself trying to communicate because the tablet connects and works fine.

Can you provide me the name of the account you're using?  I'll have them look into it more and see what we can do.

I also have this issue, with the username Eldicor. Just switched over to using Facebook so I could play. It may be worth noting that I share the tablet device with my husband, who is also a tester and played the game first (he just logged in with Facebook though)

A follow-up here:

I saw that others were able to install on phones so I installed on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S6 Active. On my phone,I was able to install the app and successfully login using the account made on our tablet (where I could not log in on the tablet). Upon logging in on mu phone, it also started me off in the tutorial (which had not happened when I logged in as a new account using Facebook on the tablet).

Having the same problem.  Also, I can't buy anything because the game tells me to log into my Google account, which I am definitely logged into.

I have no connectivity problems with my Lenovo Yoga Pro 2.  User name is Wrecker

When the game tells you to login to your google account - are you attempting real money purchases?  Gold and Season pass are real money only, and this being a dev build they're locked out.  Any purchase made with gold should work.

I'm seeing some of the weirdness you guys are reporting, predominately when restarting the app, however.  On the problem devices, did you ever manage to login/was the account created on it?