[3.02b] Annihilation doesn't seem to be working

Harlath

Question

Hello Obsidian!

The Annihilation quality still doesn't seem to be working in the 3.02b patch.

Apologies if you're aware of this already!

I tested this with the Houes of St Rumbalt weapon and attacking a comrade - many of the crits I scored were lower than they should be if the additional crit multiplier from Annihilation was being applied properly.

Keep up the good work guys,

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84542-30-sabra-marie-calcul-bug/?hl=%2Bsabra+%2Bmarie

Was kind of hoping it would be fixed in 3.02, but I guess they had their hands full already. Better luck in 3.03!

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Cheers! I'd seen that, which is why this is one of the first things I checked in the 3.02 beta. Thought I'd flag it to let other players know (in case they shared my hopes) and Obsidian (in case they thought this had been fixed).

• Like 1

Hey guys!

Heres an update on the issue. The mod is working as intended. Since all of our damage multipliers are additive, you'll add the Crit (+50%) and then add Annihilation (50%) = 100% damage.

Hope that clears up the issue.

Thanks for the update Aarik D!

I've tested things and they're working fine with additive bonuses - apologies for any players I panicked unnecessarily and your other testers.

Sorry again and thanks to you for your clear communication. Keep up the good work.

• Like 3