Auto-Pause when enemy has super strong resistance to your attacks performs wrongly?

Nicholas Steel

Question

If you attack the camp members at the start of the game they will all become hostile towards you, some of them will seemingly trigger an Auto-Pause when their attacks are useless against you because of your high defenses (depending on how you built your character during character creation).

The auto-pause option specifically states it will auto-pause when a party member's attacks are useless against an enemy, not when an enemies attacks are useless against you!

v3.02 beta

Edited by Nicholas Steel

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU

3 answers to this question

Just walk down with Calisca and attack the horses, Calisca's Torch weapon will produce the effect when she turns hostile against you. I think haedon will also trigger the issue (It's possible to lure him down without the rest following).

Edited by Nicholas Steel

Windows 10 x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB OC1 Windforce x3 | Integrated Audio | 8GB DDR3 RAM | ASUS P6T | Corsair AX760 PSU