Update 3.02 Beta is Live

Brandon, can we expect more patches beyond 3.02?

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Not sure if this is a 3.02 thing, but I'm noticing that time in party displayed on character sheet is less than it ought to be, quite a lot less actually. I'm guessing that the time spent traveling from place to place is not being counted here. Are others seeing that as well?

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Is there an ETA on when this patch hits GOG, or is that purely up to GOG?

From what I've heard over the years that is entirely managed by GOG, once the patch has been passed over to them. My understanding is that is the case here.

Any guesses when 3.02 not beta is going live ?

Sometime this week, most likely.

Brandon, can we expect more patches beyond 3.02?

i hope for last 3.03 ( nice number :) ) patch that addresses few remaining balance issues and last bugs , and i dont mean anything like cipher rework recently just some minor changes here and there , one can only hope 

That would be an ideal moment for you know what: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/85528-original-npc-portraits-by-obsidian/

Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

I too wonder If there will be another patch in close distant. Cuz still havent touched the White March and still waiting for perfect moment&patch to start.

Edited by ruzen
  • Like 1

Kana - "Sorry. It seems I'm not very good at raising spirits." Kana winces. "That was unintentional."

3.02 was released simultaneously on Steam and GOG so let's keep our fingers crossed.

The current beta update looks pretty solid. We are waiting on one other thing to get addressed and then we will put everything live. I wouldn't expect the update today, but it might be tomorrow.

• Like 8

3.02 was released simultaneously on Steam and GOG so let's keep our fingers crossed.

The current beta update looks pretty solid. We are waiting on one other thing to get addressed and then we will put everything live. I wouldn't expect the update today, but it might be tomorrow.

Nice! Your post count is increasing, by the way. :)

• Like 2

There goes my IE Mod setup again... :D

Well, the good news is there's only so many more patches that Obsidian will be releasing for this game, I'm sure.

There goes my IE Mod setup again... :D

Well, the good news is there's only so many more patches that Obsidian will be releasing for this game, I'm sure.

I'm not sure I'd call that "good news", exactly, but I get your meaning.

It's this; it just got buried under the Tyranny news.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus