Mending Spell

Acamp1

Question

5 answers to this question

I'm in worse shape with mending, unfortunately. I cast Mending and it jumped to Merisiel at my location telling me to discard a card (her 3 weapons were highlighted). I choose one to discard, but nothing else highlights. I can view her discard pile, but can't drag anything and I can't proceed with the game either (clicking the button on the right does nothing). My game appears to be stuck and it seems that I'll need to start over from scratch (I don't see any way to use these versions of Kyra and Merisiel to start a new scenario).

On a side note, I never intended to cast mending at all -- I incorrectly clicked on it in an attempt to use Kyra's healing power before clicking on her healing power icon. It would be nice if there was some way to 'back out' of a casting decision such as this before the effects are completed (or informaton is given to the player).

Thanks as always for your work in making the app version of PACG great!

I'm in worse shape with mending, unfortunately. I cast Mending and it jumped to Merisiel at my location telling me to discard a card (her 3 weapons were highlighted). I choose one to discard, but nothing else highlights. I can view her discard pile, but can't drag anything and I can't proceed with the game either (clicking the button on the right does nothing). My game appears to be stuck and it seems that I'll need to start over from scratch (I don't see any way to use these versions of Kyra and Merisiel to start a new scenario).

On a side note, I never intended to cast mending at all -- I incorrectly clicked on it in an attempt to use Kyra's healing power before clicking on her healing power icon. It would be nice if there was some way to 'back out' of a casting decision such as this before the effects are completed (or informaton is given to the player).

Thanks as always for your work in making the app version of PACG great!

There should always be a red cancel button on the left side each time you play a card to allow you to back out of it.  Depending on the action, there are confirmation points (usually hitting the proceed button on the right or rolling dice) that will then remove the ability to cancel.  That being said, it appears that Mending is violating this rule when cast on another character.  We'll get that one in!  Thanks! :)

Edit: After some testing, I was able to get this issue.  As long as the card in your examine tray remains highlighted, you can drag it down to hand and it should drop in, despite not being highlighted.

Edited by Sylvanta

Sorry but mending is not working again and there isn't red back button. Also the Mending spell is in the discard tray.  It should not be there until after the spell finishes and I fail a recharge attempt.  I was going for a luckstone this time.

Edited by Acamp1