Quitting

Acamp1

Question

14 answers to this question

If you wanted to forfeit the scenario, there is not currently a way to do so (although, it is something we're considering).  For now, you'll have to skip turns using the double red arrows at the top right of the screen until the timer runs out, or kill off the other character.

Since all phases of turns are optional, you can just keep on hitting the double red arrow (phase 4) until you run out of time?

This works really well if you only have one character remaining. Not a solution, but a stopgap way to do it for now.

The very last scenario of Rise of the Runelords and Skull & Shackles. I won't go into why due to spoilers, except to say that it's only really broken with Permadeth on.  If you'd like, I can PM you more in detail.

edit: I haven't finished Wrath, but given the paradigm, I'd say it's safe to say that the final scenario of Wrath would also pose a concern.

Edited by Deekow

The very last scenario of Rise of the Runelords and Skull & Shackles. I won't go into why due to spoilers, except to say that it's only really broken with Permadeth on.  If you'd like, I can PM you more in detail.

edit: I haven't finished Wrath, but given the paradigm, I'd say it's safe to say that the final scenario of Wrath would also pose a concern.

As one of our programmers would put it:

"Disable Forfeit button on last Scenario of each Campaign."

• Like 2