Also i was trying to make Planescape team but unfortunately, no flying skulls, and winged women make it difficult (as for burning ppl i never liked Ignus).

Hmm, maybe smth like this:

• The Nameless One - human fighter/mage/rogue (whatever you preferred in PS:T)
  • Morte -

Concelhaut's pet skull!

• Dak'kon - wood elf fighter using one-handed sabre with high lore to use high level spell scrolls/ OR wood elf tanky mage using one-handed sabre
  • Annah - human rogue dual-wielding stilettos or daggers (tail can be RP-ed to be hidden under the clothes or cloak)
  • Ignus - fire godlike always naked mage using primarily fire spells 
  • Vhailor - death godlike heavily armored fighter using two-handed sword
  • Fall-From-Grace - unarmed human priest (if you can somehow RP the wings out)
  • Nordom - ...well...hmm...let's just skip him and assume he was not recruited
Edited by Aramintai

Haer'dalis=Death Godlike.

I am gonna have to say that making Haer'dalis anything but a death godlike would be a crime. Sure Haerdalis was kind of charming and handsome, but he was a Tiefling member of the Doomguard, a sect of fighters who recognize the multiverses as entropic.  Demon baby who worships entropy? Hello Death godlike! 

Haer'dalis=Death Godlike.

I am gonna have to say that making Haer'dalis anything but a death godlike would be a crime. Sure Haerdalis was kind of charming and handsome, but he was a Tiefling member of the Doomguard, a sect of fighters who recognize the multiverses as entropic.  Demon baby who worships entropy? Hello Death godlike! 

Good point but he's also half-elf and looks like an elf.

Wait wait wait wait

You played with Anomen?

I dunno if I wanna help someone like you, OP.

Hahaha, I thought that! Talk about insufferable! I actually thought Keldorn was a little insufferable as well, but oddly in a way that made me like Paladins for the first time. He kinda jump started my Human characters phase, destroying the elf loving ways of my youth.

But guess what OP? I always selected Jaheira for romance, and gave Haerdalis a place in my group, so what do I know?

Anomen had some redeeming qualities; for example:

Jan should probably be a cipher: the skill bonuses match perfectly (mechanics, stealth, and lore), and it gives him a nice weapon/spell balance. Borresaine may not be a crossbow, but the stuns are a good flavor fit for his special crossbow ammunition.

I don't think either of the rangers is a good fit for PoE's ranger class; I'd make Minsc a barbarian and Valygar a fighter with the cross-class sneak attack. Jaheira, on the other hand, I could see as a ranger, given how central summons were to BG druids and her fighter multi-class. Maybe a melee ranger with Ruffian weapons (clubs, stilletos, and sabres are a good fit for the clubs, daggers, and scimitars in BG), with some cross-class talents for spells.