Welcome to the Closed Beta!

Mikey Dowling

Question

Hey, everyone! Thanks for signing up for the Pathfinder Adventures closed beta! We're incredibly excited to have you check out the game and share your feedback and experiences with us. Please feel free to use these boards as much as you need as the team will checking them regularly to see what you're saying about the game as well as help out in case anything comes up.

And now an FAQ!

How come I wasn't invited into the closed beta?

- As is implied by the name, it is a closed beta and thus a smaller outreach. That said, it isn't about playing favorites in anyway and we only have a few more weeks left until the game releases on Apple iPad and Android tablets on March 29th.

Can we post spoilers?

Be mindful of spoilers as it's possible that those who aren't in the beta will read through the forum. If you want to have a spoiler thread, feel free to do so, but mark it approriately.

How long will the closed beta go for?

- We will be running the beta until March 18th.

Where can I report any issues that I find?

Right over in this thread! Just be sure to check out the known issues before making a post.

• Like 1

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

10 answers to this question

Was there some way to sign up, even at this late date?

Actually, I have the same question. I even don't seems to find information about how people joined the beta earlier.

If you're curious: I'm in because I'm a regular pacg beta tester for the physical card game. And I got into that because I saw a call for testers on the paizo.com forums many years ago.

Was there some way to sign up, even at this late date?

Actually, I have the same question. I even don't seems to find information about how people joined the beta earlier.

If you're curious: I'm in because I'm a regular pacg beta tester for the physical card game. And I got into that because I saw a call for testers on the paizo.com forums many years ago.

Thanks for the info.

I had to skip the call for testers for the physical card game, both because I didn't had time then, and I live far from the US. I think it's good that the same players test the digital products who already has experience.

• Like 1

Well, good thing it's all a buddy-buddy system for the beta. I'm certain everything will be ironed out by the release date on Mar... no wait, April... I'm betting 2017.

I mean, what could -possibly- go wrong?

I can tell you with certainty that not everyone who is in the beta was a friend or past tester or even past backer. Sometimes all you have to do is ask. Its pretty amazing what being friendly instead of snarky can get you in this world. You should try it some time!

• Like 7