Pallid Knight, a Paladin or Priest?

Uh... Are you trying to build a character on this theme or something? I suppose the word "knight" gives me more of a paladin image.

yes sort of thinking frontline Pale Elf, Heavy Armor Priest or Paladin............cant decide between Priest or Paladin  ;(

Edited by Brimsurfer

Well - a priest of Berath with a Great Sword, an armor like the Blackwarden breastplate (or a consoled Death Guard Plate armor) and the according talents can absolutely be a kind of Pallid Knight - especially when he casts "Minor Avatar". I mean what else is the Pallid Knight than an avatar?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Well - a priest of Berath with a Great Sword, an armor like the Blackwarden breastplate (or a consoled Death Guard Plate armor) and the according talents can absolutely be a kind of Pallid Knight - especially when he casts "Minor Avatar". I mean what else is the Pallid Knight than an avatar?

The errand boy.

Edited by kvaak

That's kind of what I have in mind, i just hope its viable in PoTD.......

Just to throw a spanner in there, she could be a Fighter.  I mean, she doesn't like lead a unit or anything after all, and Fighters can be Knights too.

• Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

What would be a good attribute spread for a front line priest in heavy or medium armor? (talking PotD, no min/max build pls)

I am guessing I would need higher Res for higher concentration and some deflection, although not too sure about Dex and Per which one would be more important....

AoE size is not that important for me but Duration is , so I guess i will be putting some points in Int too....

Probably be something like this, I am guessing.......

M 15        15

C  10        10

D  12  or  14 

P  14        10       

I    12        14

R  14        14

Please contribute...

EDIT: Also will I be able to get away with only 10 in Cons, considering this will be melee frontliner, will not be main tanking but will be in harms way more often than not?

Edited by Brimsurfer