Flick of the Wrist bug?

Jojobobo

Question

So I've heard you only need three consecutive wins on Orlan's Head to get Flick of the Wrist, but I definitely have done that and still no talent.

Is there anything that stops you from getting the talent (i.e. saying the game is in poor taste to begin with - which I did, getting the Dozen's Luck talent) or am I misinformed about the number of consecutive wins you need? I'd be grateful if a dev would respond, so I don't have to waste an hour playing a game that on my version is bugged.

EDIT: In the character builds forum, someone mentioned that the talent can be achieved through save-scumming and wins. However even trying this and getting many consecutive wins I haven't got the talent. It therefore seems very likely to be bugged, please fix this.

EDIT 2: Reloaded a save from before I entered and it worked. Not sure if it is a bug, or the criteria for getting the talent are just quite vague.

Edited by Jojobobo

7 answers to this question

Hey Jojobobo,

Just to update you on the issue. Its not just 3 consecutive wins. In order you get the talent, you need to have 3+ wins than losses. 

Hope that clears it up!

Is this even possible?

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Hey Jojobobo,

Just to update you on the issue. Its not just 3 consecutive wins. In order you get the talent, you need to have 3+ wins than losses.

Hope that clears it up!

Is this even possible?

Just use your "magic savegame trick" and you won't have any problems.

I'm wondering if there's a legitimate reason this minigame is so much more difficult than the Dozen's Luck one

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."