[WM2] Pathfinding issue in WM2 version of the Battery's Great Hall

desel

Question

Would take too long to explain it, so I recorded some footage:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ukFVhMP1AU

Going or trying to go around that torch from the right side of it towards the upper left corner of the screen results in Pallegina getting stuck there as well.

Edited by desel

4 answers to this question

Is it just the bug reports someone from Obsidian staff replies to that get acknowledged or does everything end up in the bug database eventually?

Because some of them, like this pathfinding issue here, should be prioritized a bit more highly, imo.

Hey desel,

Sorry for the delay, as you can see, I have my hands pretty full being the only staff member on the tech support forums. I also have other duties that can take me away from the forums. 

As for your issue. I cannot reproduce the issue on the beta build. Try the beta build and see if it is still happening. 

Sorry I couldn't get your post in a timely manner! Thanks!

No sweat, was just wondering if bug reports with no staff replies are even considered for admission into the bug database.

GoG version of PoE here, so no beta build testing for me, unfortunately.

Will keep an eye on this though and report back if it's still happening with 3.02 once it's released.

In the beta build, do characters find a way around that torch no problem at all? If it were possible to squeeze through inbetween the torch and the corner of the wall there (which you actually can do at the next wall corner with a torch a little further on), the issue probably wouldn't occur in the first place.

Hey desel,

Majority of the time, if a post is empty, its because it got buried with all the new posts. I am also very fortunate to have awesome members of the forum community who are very helpful and mention that the bug has either been already reported or already addressed.

When I tested out the issue, the characters always find a way around the torch. I tried to replicated exactly how your character was positioned and could never get what happened in your video to occur. 

Thanks!