Hi. How can I scale WM I difficulty? I went to WM on lower lvl becuse I rly wanted stormcaller bow so back then I didn't get option to make it harder. But now I got lvls 9-10 and im going back to WM, but I'm not getting option to scale it up

So if I once entered WM it will stay scaled to level that I originally entered with? There's no option to scale it up now when I came back there?

Yep.

You'll get the option to scale up when you enter Act III of the main story line, and you'll also get the option to scale up when you re-enter the WM for the WM2 storyline.  But for now, you're stuck with the reduced difficulty.

Honestly, level 6 is really, really pushing it for WM1.  Finding the Stormcaller bow isn't all that difficult.  Without overly spoiling it for you, it's found in 2 parts which will automatically combine when you have both.  The first part is super easy to find.  The second part by itself isn't hard to "find", but it *IS* hard to get to because its location requires you to go through some rather tough enemies, which your party may or may not be strong enough to defeat at this point.

Ye I ****ed up then, I went WM just to grab the bow and then I went on to do bounties and endless paths, I completed mostly all side quests in defiance bay and surrounding zones, dunno when but it got me to lvl 10 on main and 9 on rest. It was time to returd to WM, I was pretty confident ill be able to scale it up :/ I guess I just have to faceroll it then ;/ too bad alpine dragon will be super easy right?

Oh nice, ill dig that then, if nothing I can always just leave my lvl 9s in stronghold and just hire a lower lvl party for WM:) tho I think that lvl 10 wizard tank alone will make it too easy:) Actually... Maybe ill just solo it as lvl 10 wizard tank? Its not a build for solo as it has like zero might but still? what u think guys?

Edited by Phyriel