In Need Of Forum Moderators?

Mr. Teatime

You think this is personal Ex? Gee... Funny cosndieirng I've agreed with you in other threads already on these baords. i disagree with you on this one matter; and somehow I'm "out to get you"? LMAO That IS funny. That is more paranoia there then me being afraid that Strider will kill and cook me on the 24 of June at 9:47 o'clock in the year of 2435.

I just find Grom's posts easily readible. And, I find your attitude that because you don't that somehow the majority agree siwth you or that even the majority's opinion one way or another actually matters. Only Obsidian matters in this case. Not you, me, or the Chicken Bread Boy.

I don't play Personal Politics on internet Geek forums. Sorry to dissapoint you. :huh:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

What the heck are you talking about?

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

What are you talking about? You are the one who claims that I stated my disagreement with you due to some 'personal disagreemnt" with you even though I don't have tanything to do with you in a personal manner sicne boards are not personal matters. Sheesh.

Strider: LOL :huh:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

is always funny how Gromnir gets called "troll," but when you look at threads like this, it is Gromnir discussing issues, and other folks who end up wanting to discuss Gromnir.

we discuss why mods are needed at obsidian... and now we talks 'bout Gromnir.

we discuss problems with rules, and sure 'nuff, debate turns to Gromnir.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=72&st=0

*shrug*

we not mind when such things happen... means that folks generally recognize that they not have no substantive argument.

k3,

don

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Perhaps you should just be banned then for general trouble-making and throwing apples at Old man Brown's greenhouse?

uncle fergie might agree with you. we will have to see. maybe you should send an email... let us know what kinda response you get.

HA! Good Fun!

p.s. the guildmaster is present, so now would be a perfect time to pm/email him/her. give it a shot.

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

excellent

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...st=60entry773

would be funny if you were successful

I think it's safe to assume that no one who has posted in this thread is going to be a moderator. Also, it's a little early to suggest people for banning, isn't it? Does anyone really want this forum to become a boring kiddie playground like Iplay so soon into it's existence?

I think this thread only serves to show who shouldn't be moderator... *grins*

which was why we was pleased to see it continue.

HA! Good Fun!

I often find Gromnir's speech hard to understand and largely pointless, as is arguing with him (and not because he always wins). So I have learnt to ignore him, as I'm sure he has me, and I'm a happeir person because of it.

Quite to the contrary, Gromnir and I have sparred from time to time, and I've seen him concede points (albeit rarely). Plus, if someone mature is engaged in a debate with Gromnir you can actually learn things, though this could be said about anyone, I've come to find that intellectual debates with Gromnir can be quite informative.

As for his speech, I have no problem with comprehending it... I guess I am just sim-pul.

Nope, Shadowstrider, Gromnir is great to debate with. His arguments are almost always (nobody's perfect) well-reasoned and thought out. About the only complaint that I have when debating with him is when the attorney in him comes to the forefront and he debates any point just to debate (which can be fun, albeit confusing at times). I enjoyed the time that I got the opportunity to really debate him. As for his posting style, I have no problem with it. Except for using the first-person plural pronoun, and subject-verb agreement, his English is impeccable ("ain't" is frowned upon, but is just a contraction of "am not").

Now, perhaps I am coming from an uneducated position in the finer formalities of mod-inoguration on a forum, but precisely how arrogant or, assuming I am thus, equally uneducated as me, does one need to be, to nominate themselves? Does this not hint to anyone else that there may be an issue of desire for power here? Just a bit of my two sense, lets see how many trolls decide to flame me for spelling more than %90 of my first post correctly...

Grommy's debates suffer from circular logic and the inability to concede another's point, but he is otherwise fine. Besides, Feargus will probably ban him for excessive criticism in a couple of days anyhow.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

when others make good points we will concede... and sammy accusing us of circular logic is kinda amusing. nevertheless, we admit that we probably won't last long on fergie's board.

HA! Good Fun!