Well, the "bonus to creature type" ones and "bonus to damage type" could easily be exploited to gain a situational advantage for a specific fight and then changed when the fight is over.

The one I really wish could be changed is the +Stat armor bonus.  I hate to enchant my armor with +2 and then suddenly find an item that has the same bonus and doesn't stack.  Not only does it get suppressed and can't be changed, but now I just lost 4 enchantment points which often means I can't increase the quality later on.  As a result, you have to really plan out what items you want to get later on and map it all out in order to optimally enchant.

The other thing I really dislike is the fact you can't override a +1 stat with a +2 one - even if it is the same stat.  You can with quality, so why not with a stat enchantment?  As a result, I never use the +1 stat enchantment, unless there is no enchantment space for the +2 one.

It would be also nice to be able to remove an enchantment in order to get the Legendary level.  It seems a waste to not enchant just because you might, someday, maybe get it.  Maybe only your own enchants, not the unique ones, otherwise players will remove the useless ones that just take up enchantment space and that might unbalance some weapons/armor.

Edited by Braven

I've recently read that you CAN remove enchantments by selling your items and buying them again.

I tried that myself and it didn't work. Maybe more steps are required for it to work.

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

I've recently read that you CAN remove enchantments by selling your items and buying them again.

Is it only ones you placed (aka, not the unique ones)?  Do they all get removed?  Is it suppose to happen every time you sell?