Blame Social Justice Warriors for Donald Trump

Valsuelm

If you go Support in Bot lane and you see the enemy jungler on the minimap but you don't ping or warn, then it's pretty much your fault if your toplane gets owned.

Thing is, everybody is pingin "Danger! Danger!" when it comes to Trump.

Either it is an elaborate plan, or Trump is a terrible jungler.

Trump went greedy.  They needed to punish Trump hard in the laning phase and the early game but failed and now he's too farmed to handle.  Like, he's already 6 slotted and swapping out early game items for luxury items.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

And his teammates are flaming in /All chat because he's KSing. The other team is more unified and balanced. Late-game will be hard.

Oh gosh... why do I want to see a Lee Sin (or other jungler) mock-up with Trumps head? xD

Just to be clear: if Bernie Sanders is not running in the general election, I will be voting for Donald Trump also - because I believe Trump winning will destroy the Republican Party.

If Donald Trump sets the new standard for winning the GOP nomination and possibly the entire presidential race, then Republican politicians will attempt to duplicate Trump's success in the future by emulating him.  They will become more openly racist, more openly bigoted, more openly crazy.  It will be a downward spiral from then on, which will only hasten the pace of the GOP demise.  Which is why I hope Trump  will win.

Edited by ktchong

Isn't winning the Republican nomination already more than enough for that, ktchong? You want Trump to win the presidency so it breaks the Republican party, because they'll just emulate him...but if he wins the presidency doing that, isn't the logical conclusion that future Republican nominees like him will do the same? (...Unless his presidency is horrific, of course, in which case the GOP will likely distance themselves from him as much as possible, particularly as he's already an outsider to begin with.)

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I dedicate this thread to BruceVC. The man that came to mind when I saw this video.

That lady has a very myopic view of politics to blame SJW for the state of the Republican party?

Also you notice how vitriolic the Republican candidacy race has been, its been very bitter. Compare that to Clinton vs Sanders, you tel me  you don't prefer the way the Democrats debate?

Isn't winning the Republican nomination already more than enough for that, ktchong? You want Trump to win the presidency so it breaks the Republican party, because they'll just emulate him...but if he wins the presidency doing that, isn't the logical conclusion that future Republican nominees like him will do the same? (...Unless his presidency is horrific, of course, in which case the GOP will likely distance themselves from him as much as possible, particularly as he's already an outsider to begin with.)

Yes that is what he is saying, a Republican future with candidates only like Trump will indeed lead to the demise of the Republicans

But I can't see that  happening, I think Trump will be the first and last of someone who has his type of political views and ethos

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

pfeh, the republican party as about to go down as much as the democrats were about to do back in 2004.

But as Aurelius pontificated, there are larger forces at play than mere SJWs. They are just a product of a larger, civilizational decay.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Dave Rubin has been saying something similar for months. If you constantly shout down the reasonable people for minor bull****, you get the unreasonable people stepping up.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That lady has a very myopic view of politics to blame SJW for the state of the Republican party?

Also you notice how vitriolic the Republican candidacy race has been, its been very bitter. Compare that to Clinton vs Sanders, you tel me  you don't prefer the way the Democrats debate?

Julie's videos are generally laced with a degree of tongue in cheek sarcasm, and this one isn't one of the exceptions. She's not very myopic, she's actually more astute than most. Her satire wasn't blaming SJWs for the state of the Republican party though, get yer facts straight. ;) I can see where someone not familiar with her work can miss the satiric aspect of this video though; you are forgiven.

As for the vitriol in the Republican race, I'd say it's been relatively tame albeit more entertaining than most previous elections, so far. That's likely to change if Trump actually get nominated. Also, most of the vitriol that we have seen is coming from outside of the Republican party, albeit aimed at it (and in particular Trump), and it's really par for the course for the vitriolic (and often untruthful) slander to be slung when any establishment outsider begins to gain traction.

The Democratic party debates? Yawn. Hillary is incapable, and Sanders plays softball with her (unfortunately, as he's capable of more). Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats have good debates insofar as actual debating goes, however occasionally there's an entertainment factor (which is really all they're meant for as it's all essentially a circus show). I'd love to see actual debates. Can't say I've seen one in my lifetime, other than through reading transcripts of some from the era before TV. Prior to that era, and especially prior to the era of radio, politicians were generally much more interesting and substantive to listen to.

Edited by Valsuelm

Yes that is what he is saying, a Republican future with candidates only like Trump will indeed lead to the demise of the Republicans

But I can't see that  happening, I think Trump will be the first and last of someone who has his type of political views and ethos

My point was, that if Trump actually wins based off of this current "self-destructive" platform (and those who vote for him are presumably pleased with his presidency), then why wouldn't future GOP nominees emulating him have just as good of a chance as he did, thereby averting this so-called "self-destruction"? Wouldn't the GOP voter base picking a radical and a outsider that totally *fails* to win the presidency be a greater destructive force in the GOP, instead of one who can actually win? The latter is the GOP evolving to nominate the president its voter-base wants and actually being successful at carrying them to the White House - the former is demonstrating that the GOP and its voter-base have failed, and will probably continue to fail unless something changes (which may or may not happen regardless of circumstances).

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I could only listen to that girl for about 10 seconds.  But the idea that a bunch of chat room and message board weirdos created the current political climate is entertaining.  tongue.png

Is believable, have a lot of 'movements' started on Twitter. Which is why we're screwed.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I could only listen to that girl for about 10 seconds.  But the idea that a bunch of chat room and message board weirdos created the current political climate is entertaining.   :p

Hurlshot you mustn't insult SJW....they not all weirdos. Think of all the the good the SJ movement has done for the world  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Saw many of my Polish engineering colleagues at salsa classes.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I could only listen to that girl for about 10 seconds.  But the idea that a bunch of chat room and message board weirdos created the current political climate is entertaining.   :p

Hurlshot you mustn't insult SJW....they not all weirdos. Think of all the the good the SJ movement has done for the world  :biggrin:

For instance they have taken Orwell's fictional concept of thoughtcrime and have almost turned it into a real thing.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Just to be clear: if Bernie Sanders is not running in the general election, I will be voting for Donald Trump...

:blink:

That sounds like a great plan with absolutely no downsides whatsoever. <--- This is sarcasm in case you couldn't tell.  :facepalm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Realistically it's pandering in general that has lead to Trump. No doubt there are people genuinely pissed off at inane SJW based social engineering attempts who want someone in power who will simply tell the SJWs to asterisk off who will vote for Trump because he will do that- and in this case they are probably right, sjws will never vote Trump so they're safe to reject either in power or on the campaign trail. But the Republican party in general and its cheerleaders like Fox News bear most responsibility. They've fostered an environment where there has been a self reinforcing cycle of obstructionism and absolutism where the greatest virtues have become a complete unwillingness to compromise and pie in the sky unrealistic pandering on issues; it's essentially a mob mentality that has been actively fostered. Trump is a showman, in that environment he has shone- but if it wasn't him it would be some other populist at some later stage.

The issues that Trump is doing well at have all been set up by the Republican Party; even rather ironically the distrust of establishment narrative. That was of course meant to mean distrust of those other people and governmental beaurocracy, not the Republican Establishment itself.

• Like 1