MLB 2016 - Even Year Magic

Hurlshort

All is right in the world, Kershaw was terrible again under pressure and the Dodgers are gone from the playoffs.

I'm rooting for the Cubs, but this is a great matchup between two teams in a long drought.  Should be fun.  

Kluber just dominated that game last night for 6.5 innings. But the Cubs got bases loaded and with no outs and couldn't get a single run in? C'mon man!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Go Cubs go, Go Cubs go. Hey Chicago what do you say? The Cubs are going to win today.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Me too! Ever since Sunday night.

Thomas Sowell

I thought it was pretty cool seeing Lebron James in the stands last night after scoring 19 points against the Rockets right across the street. He strikes me as someone who would be impossible to dislike if you knew him personally.

Game 7 tonight! I don't care who wins as long as it's a close game. This series has been very entertaining.

Thomas Sowell

I'm tormented. The world's not right if the Cubs aren't losers. But yet, it'd be nice to throw 3-1 back at Cleveland fans.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

This is a crazy game 7.  I'm having all sorts of trouble with the calls Maddon is making.  Hendricks is rolling, bring in Lester with a runner on?  Lester is rolling, bring in Chapman in the 8th?  Have Baez bunt with a 3-2 count?   :shrugz:

• Like 1

Very happy for all the Cubs fans

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So many clutch ex-A's. Rajai, Lester, Zobrist, Addison Russell, Coco Crisp.

Hell, even Billy Beane recommended Theo Epstein for his first GM job with the Red Sox after he reneged on his contract.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

What a game, what a series. Happy for the Cubs and ex-Rays Zobrist & Maddon, Ex-Ray Brandon Guyer did well for himself on the Indians side as well. I watched every inning and an hour and a half of post game coverage so I'm dragging today.

No more baseball. Bummer.

Go Panthers, Go Buccanneers

Thomas Sowell